minimum post's

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Bianchi

Re: minimum post's

Post by Bianchi »

That's great news spud I am so glad the moderators are getting something right on here (thumbs) ... well done guys keep up the good work
Bianchi

Post by Bianchi »

Redmurty wrote:I will be keeping ALL my post's to a very bare minimum in future as I have had post's removed today because I posted a thank you instead of sending a PM and someone complained.

why did you not send me a PM instead of replying in a post

to the complainant mate if that's all you have to worry about in life, you ought to write a book because you obviously have everything else in life sussed.

cheers Spud ;)
is everyone saying thank you at the bottom of the first post because they are happy that spud is keeping his posts to a bare minimum
SimplyExploring

Post by SimplyExploring »

Im with Spud, who the f**k complains over so something so stupid. Forums are about free speech, and sharing information. His post was not rude or was it having a pop at anyone!

Some people have nothing better to do!
steve172

Post by steve172 »

Repost the thread, I say. Some people must have so little going on in their lives and feel the need to complain about something trivial.

Same goes for people who complain about non-bike related topics in the pub section.
anthony29040

Post by anthony29040 »

I bet its the same bloke that counted the sheets on the bog roll when Tesco claimed it was 20% bigger,but it wasn't !!! what a sad person this is,when I was a kid if I didn't say please or dare I say it thank you,i would get a clip round the ear.good god get a grip and get a life.and also can one of the mods come along and explain why in there opinion it was removed.cheers tony.

Return to “THE PUB”