Another of my pet hates!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
AndyB

Re: Another of my pet hates!

Post by AndyB »

Nigel wrote:
The Spanish Biker wrote:You telling me you have more than one pet hate! :whistle:
Yep grumpy`s on a roll :laugh:
I've just been out for a smoke and there are 3 cars in disabled bays and none have a disabled badge. Time to take a photo and bung it on Twitter :)
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

AndyB wrote:I've just wandered over from my hotel to the pub/restaurant and pissed someone off big time by pointing out to them that being fat and having 3 kids doesn't make them disabled so why are they parking in a disabled parking space? Ok, it's chucking it down with rain but they're not disabled and the kids won't dissolve if they get wet so leave that space for someone who needs it :angry:

I really do feel that selfish swine like that need telling that they're in the wrong and right now I'm getting a hole burned in my neck by the person I dished it out to so I'm tempted to pop out and let their tyres down (thumbs)

This is what happens when I get bored at work and the rain puts my cigarette out as I walk over to get my dinner :)
Very funny and I totally agree with you. I wish I had the balls to do it. With my luck I'd say it to Ronnie Pickering and get pulped.
I've no idea how to add a signature.
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

AndyB wrote:I've just been out for a smoke and there are 3 cars in disabled bays and none have a disabled badge. Time to take a photo and bung it on Twitter :)
Well they say smoking is bad for you ...

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
moto al

Post by moto al »

Folk waking down the road texting on. their mob phones, folk with no manners, folk texting while driving ,folk hugging the middle lane. . Now i feel better ,I'm just off to finish my book . The guide to tolerance (thumbs) .night night.Al
moto al
vanman

Post by vanman »

The French have a nice sign at their disabled parking spots:

If you take my parking space would you take my disability ?
ipswichbiker

Post by ipswichbiker »

How about people parking in parent and child parking spaces with no children. With a newborn of 13 weeks this is annoying. If feel like saying their child seems rather small... so small you cant even see them.
I went to the Caribbean on holiday with my wife last year.

Jamaica?

No, she wanted to.

AndyB

Post by AndyB »

ipswichbiker wrote:How about people parking in parent and child parking spaces with no children. With a newborn of 13 weeks this is annoying. If feel like saying their child seems rather small... so small you cant even see them.
I've argued (really!) about this before with people who say that having young children shouldn't mean you get a wider parking slot but they wouldn't say that if a small child opened a car door a bit too hard and dented their car let alone if they had to retrieve a baby from a car when you've only got 18" of space if you're lucky.
IainD

Post by IainD »

I thought this thread was going to be about Lop Eared Bunnies :whistle:

Agree, spaces should be kept clear for intended purpose.

It was recently (a few years perhaps) made illegal to use on-street bays without a blue badge, but that won't help in a pub car park. Need to get some of those really sticky, horrible notices that they use to have in hospital car parks.
micksea

Post by micksea »

Free yourself from all this hate,soar above it like a great eagle...or alternatively have two puddings (thumbs)
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

erm you've not heard about the case going through then to get obese people class as disabled, a case follows someone getting sacked for being to fat to do his job

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Return to “THE PUB”