Another of my pet hates!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
AndyB

Re: Another of my pet hates!

Post by AndyB »

The Spanish Biker wrote:
CRAIGREVO wrote:There is a flip side to this pet hate. Disabled people taking advantage of the system, and lending badges to friends and family to use like a VIP parking permit. :angry:
The latest scandal here is families carrying on with the disabled badge/space long after said driver is deceased!
scubabiker wrote:somer people do have invisible illnesses, i have a blue badge and a wheelchair, yet i ride a motorcycle, would you treat me the same way? (i have a condition called vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome if you were wondering)
Hi matey, Andy wasn't suggesting that the abusers didn't necessarily have any disability just because he didn't see evidence - but they didn't have the badge and were therefore depriving of people in your position of the help you undoubtedly deserve - that's what his 'pet hate' is. He's actually on your side!

Regs

Simon

EDIT: one of his pet hates :whistle:
I missed Scubabikers post or I'd have replied exactly as you did.

Anyway, let's talk about expats.....
Multirider

Re: Another of my pet hates!

Post by Multirider »

Visiting a client in the North East, there were 2 spaces left in the car park - 1 Disabled, 1 for the MD. I parked in the MD's but was quickly told to move to the disabled space!
The only thing the blues is afraid of is the pipes........

BMW G650GS

Suzuki DRZ400E

Jeep Cherokee 3.7 petrol

Mercedes CLK 320 Cabriolet - It's Summer!

Return to “THE PUB”