It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
SteveW

It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Post by SteveW »

Well, I've got a big trip in May, but that's half a year away.
I am seriously considering putting my KLX in my van and going down to Phil's place JAX SHAX for a few days next week.....the weather forecast is pretty good.
These days are so short now, this blustery rain is the worst type of weather.
What's everyone planning/looking forward to?
anthony29040

Re: It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Post by anthony29040 »

my knee getting better so i can get out proper on the crf. (thumbs)
lancashirelad

Re: It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Post by lancashirelad »

At this time of year I look forward to my annual trip to the Scottish Pre65 Trial in early May based in Kinlochleven, even more so if I can get someone to take the TR5T up there for me to ride round on unfortunately neither my car of the wifes can have a tow bar fitted :(
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
vRSG60

Post by vRSG60 »

Next year's trip, but that's in July.
I've Christmas & New Year to get through first, something I'm not looking forward to :(
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

summer trip starting at the Sairach rally in Ziri, Slovenia and then working down to Macedonia, Albania and maybe up again to Moldova, Ukraine and (unlikely) Belarus. 2-3 weeks of camping in May/June. Can't bloody wait.

But, until then will be sliding my AJP around in the mud.
boboneleg

Post by boboneleg »

Walking again and Burnley v Bristol City ;)
one-legged adventurer
gazxt1200z

Post by gazxt1200z »

Between oct & march so long as I have 1 thing to look forward to in each of those months it's not so bad,like the bike show in early dec,go on the train which makes it unusual/memorable so I can have a beer,then watch a band somewhere the next month.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Riding my bike.......at every chance i can..
Tourider

Post by Tourider »

The bobsleigh and skeleton season starts at the end of November, can't afford to travel to watch a round this year so it's stuck in front of the telly/computer.
shed

Post by shed »

Travel channel 7pm (thumbs)

Return to “THE PUB”