It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Flintlock

Re: It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Post by Flintlock »

My lesiure time at this time of the year is usually taken up with a bit of mountain biking. Pike fishing and hill walking. Also continue to get the GS out-weather permitting mostly short Sunday morning coffee runs
herman

Re: It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Post by herman »

Re: It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to? March
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
moto al

Post by moto al »

herman wrote:Re: It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to? March
it could be worse. IT MIGHT BE THE X FACTOR . :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: AL
moto al
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Just got an invite to Riders Of The Lost Trail in Spain for April, always nice to blow the cobwebs away in the Spanish mountains.
We went last year in early March....there as a fair bit of snow.
jackdaw

Post by jackdaw »

At the moment we're pushing through the intricacies involved with buying a house in Crete. In between the e-mails, trips to the bank etc I'm mulling over which form of 2-wheeled transport will be best and what's available. So many trails in the mountains around 'our' village.
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

herman wrote:Re: It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to? March
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
Africa John

It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Post by Africa John »

Getting out in the woods for the last weekend of November and hanging in my hammock!

Stolen hours or days on the bike when work or family allows

John
captinktm

Post by captinktm »

Well I love the winter, it's the best time to ride, no leaves on the trees so I can see all those single trails again.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

It's the short days that I don't like, that and that miserable damp, raining blustery British weather, I get used to it but this time of year when the clock goes back there never seems enough day light.
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

May be driving down to Alicante to adopt a pair of huskies -then spend the winter chasing them around the Pyrenees
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain

Return to “THE PUB”