Moto GP SPOILERS

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
gazxt1200z

Moto GP SPOILERS

Post by gazxt1200z »

JUSTICE WAS DONE,i am not a Lorenzo fan but in my opinion it was the right result,Rossi will now go down in history as not the man who won 9 world titles but will always be remembered for that incident,which has tarnished the end of his career,and I for one am glad because he might now sit in his motorhome and REALISE that you should RACE people to be a good champion NOT PLAY MIND GAMES and this time it has come back to bite him in the arse,fair play I say for ruining other racers careers that threatened him in the past,he knows marquez will win more titles than him in the end and that's why he does it.JUST RACE ffs,interested to see how he will be treated in next year's TEAM.
KEITH640

Re: Moto GP

Post by KEITH640 »

MM had many chances to overtake today he choose watch his boyfriend backside instead
IMO Rossi should have been aloud to race
gazxt1200z

Post by gazxt1200z »

YES I agree marquez could have and was held up by Lorenzo for at least the last 6 laps and could have taken him anytime,but that's the beauty of being impartial like me,rossi needed to be taught a lesson and know what he did was wrong,there are too many die hard rossi fans that deep down know what's right but REFUSE to admit it.
Tink

Post by Tink »

The GOAT.... a true legend, more overtaking than any race I've seen, and clean moves aswell (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs) ;)
gazxt1200z

Post by gazxt1200z »

See,thats just my point you are blinkered in one view and nothing will change your mind.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Only one person knows if Marquez could have got past Lorenzo and he'll never say though I think if it had gone 2 more laps Pedrosa would have won.

Cal Crutchlow did well considering he started behind Rossi and the Ducati riders didn't move over for him (thumbs)

Still, it was worth coming over here for and we found out they were selling tickets for next year at 40% off so I bought 10 front row tickets for seats along the start finish straight and I've shifted 8 of them to friends already :)
I might hang onto the last 2 in the hope we get another nail biter because I was offered €500 for my ticket when I went out between the Moto3 & Moto2 races. No, I didn't sell it though I was very tempted.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

KEITH640 wrote:MM had many chances to overtake today he choose watch his boyfriend backside instead
IMO Rossi should have been aloud to race
He did race and it looked suspiciously like 2 Ducati riders let him get past without really trying to stop him. Can I accuse them of watching his backside?
KEITH640

Post by KEITH640 »

Look like he rode rather than raced to me
Tink

Post by Tink »

gazxt1200z wrote:See,thats just my point you are blinkered in one view and nothing will change your mind.
I think what Rossi did to MM wasn't a good move as it ruined his chances for 10th world champion victory, but as an overall bike racer he is a legend, also think pedrosa deserves a championship win, he's had a lot of bad luck...

Roll on next season... Can't wait ;)
daveuprite

Re: Moto GP SPOILERS

Post by daveuprite »

Lorenzo, Marquez, Pedrosa and every MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, 500, 250 and 125 rider of the last 15 years or so owes a huge amount to Rossi, who has popularised what was a drastically declining sport in 1999 (I was one of just 20,000 attendees of the Donington race in 99!). He has single-handedly attracted massive backing, sponsorship and interest to the top flight of motorcycle racing. He has done this by a magic combination of extraordinary talent, style, experimentation, tenacity, skill and personality - lacking in the vast majority of racers over the same period. He does not deserve his treatment by race direction, as proper examination of replay footage from Sepang has amply shown. The Spanish mafia at the top of the sport is now embarrassingly apparent and the 'Lorquez' collusion is shameful.

Return to “THE PUB”