Refugee Crisis

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
onslowe

Re: Refugee Crisis

Post by onslowe »

We are far too tolerent in this country which is why we all find ourselves eating Halal meat whether we like it or not, it is served in schools, all types of restaurants, most supermarket foods etc. How the hell did we let that happen ? Why do we need to take off our helmet at the garage, if we wore a Hijab nobody would dare ask for that to be taken off. We give in to the minority on too many occassions and it will only get worse with the latest influx of economic migrants (latest official figures show the majority of these people are actually not Syrians so there goes the refugee status that people keep hiding behind).
Snowy

Post by Snowy »

There we go, I knew sooner or later we'd get back to why do we have to take off helmets in petrol stations :laugh:
onslowe

Post by onslowe »

White Hetrosexual Englishman = No f*$king Chance
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

onslowe wrote:White Hetrosexual Englishman = No f*$king Chance
You really are on a downer aren't you?

Last time I felt as badly as you seem to do about the way the UK was going I left the country for 3 years and it did me a lot of good because it brought it home to me that it's not actually that bad here.
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

rlkat wrote:
threepot wrote:
PHILinFRANCE wrote:I feel sick after watching that :angry: Somethings got to be done these people are fucking nuts :(
It's a 'numbers' game. What happens when there's more of them than us????
Exactly. 50 years time they'll have bred themselves (muslims) a majority, use the democratic process to establish their own sharia party. That party wins then British law is thrown out in place of sharia law. Game over. Start growing those beards and beating your wife or face the consequences.
exactly, then we will really have to fight for our country, "rivers of blood" spring to mind

steve
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

threepot wrote:Watch.

'we will respect the law...if its Islamic' !!
There is a very simple answer to the issues raised in this video.
If you are not prepared to live peacefully and obey the laws on the country that you are living in. Go away and live in a country where you will be happy and can indulge in any beliefs that you want. Why would so many people with values and beliefs that are in direct conflict with UK choose to come and live in the UK, only to cause strife and conflict for themselves and their adopted country?
If you don't like living in the UK and are willing respect others. THEN LEAVE.
Throttled

Post by Throttled »

The UK and USA in particular have spent billions, mainly on arms and invasions to try and get non democratic countries to do it our way. Time and time again that has been shown not to work and result in even more grief.

To complain about others telling us what to do when in our country is fine, but it is also hypocritical. Those others know that far better than we do as they know the high level of interferring we have done in their country.

Lybia, Syria and Iraq have all shown that there is probably a place for dictatorships who are relgiously tolerant and so stop tribal divsions for erupting into civil war. They are the lesser of two evils. Assad was better for Syria than what is going on there now.
YBR125 > KLE500 + KLE650 Versys Tourer
boristhebold

Post by boristhebold »

Throttled wrote:The UK and USA in particular have spent billions, mainly on arms and invasions to try and get non democratic countries to do it our way. Time and time again that has been shown not to work and result in even more grief.

To complain about others telling us what to do when in our country is fine, but it is also hypocritical. Those others know that far better than we do as they know the high level of interferring we have done in their country.

Lybia, Syria and Iraq have all shown that there is probably a place for dictatorships who are relgiously tolerant and so stop tribal divsions for erupting into civil war. They are the lesser of two evils. Assad was better for Syria than what is going on there now
In a nutshell....especially the bold type
Mac 60

Post by Mac 60 »

Throttled wrote:The UK and USA in particular have spent billions, mainly on arms and invasions to try and get non democratic countries to do it our way. Time and time again that has been shown not to work and result in even more grief.

Lybia, Syria and Iraq have all shown that there is probably a place for dictatorships who are relgiously tolerant and so stop tribal divsions for erupting into civil war. They are the lesser of two evils. Assad was better for Syria than what is going on there now.
Oh so how many Christians have we seen demonstrating in Iraq ,Lybia and Syria then ? F##king none because they wouldent stand a chance. Cant blame the working man for the decisions made in government offices. If the common mam really had a say those wars wouldent have happened and its very niave if you think so. The public was feed a parcel of lies and miss information and if i recall the public was against any involvement in Syria. Hard lessons learned. These scum shouldent be allowed to preach their hatred in the streets or anywhere else when christians arnt allowed to preach their gospel in their own streets of the UK for fear of ofending someone. FYI iam an atheist.
boristhebold

Post by boristhebold »

I didn't take the post to mean 'common man' I took it to mean the UK and USA as countries. You're right about being fed lies, it is constant

Return to “THE PUB”