Refugee Crisis

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
threepot

Re: Refugee Crisis

Post by threepot »

Watch.

'we will respect the law...if its Islamic' !!
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I can't help but wonder why they weren't fighting to cross borders years ago if this is all about benefits. We haven't suddenly changed our systems and promised to give anyone who asks a home, some pocket money and education for their children but for some reason all those Syrians want to leave and walk to Europe.

I don't suppose there's a war going on in Syria is there?

As for the homeless & unemployed in this country; it's strange how some who are holding them up as a reason not to help Syrian refugees normally complain about having to help people on benefits and call them scroungers :whistle:
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

I feel sick after watching that :angry: Somethings got to be done these people are fucking nuts :(
threepot

Post by threepot »

PHILinFRANCE wrote:I feel sick after watching that :angry: Somethings got to be done these people are fucking nuts :(
It's a 'numbers' game. What happens when there's more of them than us????
Loggy

Post by Loggy »

That video is just one of hundreds on the net showing the true colours of these people. The people who stick up for them are the type that volunteer to go and help them in their own countries, and end up kidnapped and murdered.

Islam is supposed to be a religion of peace, but you only have to look into the history books to realise it's not. The old school Islam is dying out with the older generation who had a moral code to even look after their enemy's and is being replaced by this version.

Any group or individual that feels strongly enough to stand up against them is accused of being racist. It's all one sided. If I said what I really believe on here I would be arrested. And yet, they can walk down the street and preach their hatred and nothing is done.
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop
Snowy

Post by Snowy »

The people of this country and others have two choices. Accept people fleeing war and help them resettle or support an all out war on IS across the middle east that could last 5+ years and cost a lot of of western lives. I think we should accept both are inevitable and get on with it and do it properly.
skipper

Post by skipper »

PHILinFRANCE wrote:I feel sick after watching that :angry: Somethings got to be done these people are fucking nuts :(
nothing will be done they are all block voters- and they do have a political agenda.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Who are block voters?
boristhebold

Post by boristhebold »

Islam seems to be at about the same stage as Christianity was during the crusades. (Seems to me that some canny author mates of Mohammed got hold of a copy of the bible and re-wrote it with new names for the old characters and created Islam...about 640AD) We've been there before. We'll never live in harmony properly so why not admit it and ensure that the UK and other parts of Europe remain as they are now and not (as above) become Islamified when the numbers game overbalances. We need Docs DeLorean to go forward 50-100 yrs and see how badly screwed up it is !
Oggielandman

Post by Oggielandman »

boristhebold wrote:We need Docs DeLorean to go forward 50-100 yrs and see how badly screwed up it is !

I first watched this video year ago, but it has always stuck in my mind.

Presumably produced by a US-based Gospel group of some sort, which no doubt has its own agenda. And I have no idea if the statistics quoted are accurate; but if there IS any credibility in the stats .. Then We Are Probably All Dead.

Think of the world our kids and grandkids could inherit. [?]

Having said that – and here lies the contradiction – all the Muslims I have ever met in this world have been Top People, the best in fact.

Surely it’s all down to the radicalised idiots of any and every religion. If we judge Islam, based only by the standards of the radical extremists (maybe just 1% of the entire faith, I dunno?), then it’s like judging Christianity by the standards of the KKK (Ku Klux Klan.)

It’s likely to end badly, one way or another.

I am not a religious person btw.

Return to “THE PUB”