D2D

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
herman

D2D

Post by herman »

Any of you intrepid adventurers out there fancy being in a four man team for this years Dawn to Dusk 24 hour? We are going to be a man down . Run by Nick Plumb and his team at Walters Arena where the BMW off road skills course runs it is a challenge but spiffing fun. :) The night course sounds as though it will be suitable for larger bikes this year as it is a round of the big bike challenge. B) We have everything we need ...van,gazebo,wheelbarrow,bikes,etc and have done the previous races so its a good oportunity for someone who fancies having a go but with the backup of others.Last bank holiday weekend in August.http://www.dawntodusk.co.uk/
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
jasext

Re: D2D

Post by jasext »

Good event this ,been to watch many times and well organised ,Hopefully going up again this year ,but may get dragged into marshalling or something :unsure:
herman

Post by herman »

Hi Jase,if you see an upside down ABR sticker pick me up and point me in the right direction. :) Saw your bike there one year but did'nt bump into you,have to find you this year. B) My bike there last year: Image
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
jasext

Post by jasext »

Will do mate ,you should be ok though ;)
V_King

Post by V_King »

i'd love to, but sold my bike last year :(

good event though. had a chance to take place in a 9 hours race. enjoyed every minute of it.
""
dash

Post by dash »

Was going to try and do it this year, but I'll probably have sold the GasGas by then and doubt I'll replace it till next year. I'm getting far to tempted to have a go at the big bike event on the Ten' though :D

Return to “THE PUB”