Iom tt

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Fergie

Iom tt

Post by Fergie »

Not really a topic but just finished watching the IOM TT and by God them boys have a massive set of balls!!! You have to admire a man that comes of a bike crying over come with emotion mentally drained after finishing a race
rlkat

Re: Iom tt

Post by rlkat »

Fergie wrote:Not really a topic but just finished watching the IOM TT and by God them boys have a massive set of balls!!! You have to admire a man that comes of a bike crying over come with emotion mentally drained after finishing a race
I was thinking the same thing. Proper racing, not like yawns-ville F1 that I've also watched today.
I've no idea how to add a signature.
Fergie

Post by Fergie »

Sooooo boring and predictable!!!! The riders at the tt really are pilots....such a fine line!!! The buzz must be unexplainable
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

F1 I last about 10 minutes soon as Suzie goes I'm off (thumbs)

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
TomBoyNI

Post by TomBoyNI »

Redmurty wrote:F1 I last about 10 minutes soon as Suzie goes I'm off (thumbs)

cheers Spud ;)
Amen
Boo :-p

https://tbni.blog
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

The best things about the TT this year are that Hutchy is back to winning races and Guy Martin still doesn't know there's a speed limit in pit lane.

Those two riders are so different it's unreal and I know which one I'm happier to see winning races (thumbs)
misterlaffer

Post by misterlaffer »

AndyB wrote:The best things about the TT this year are that Hutchy is back to winning races and Guy Martin still doesn't know there's a speed limit in pit lane.

Those two riders are so different it's unreal and I know which one I'm happier to see winning races (thumbs)
I'm a fan of both of these TBH (thumbs)

Really pleased to see Hutchy back and on top form - he deserves it. The determination to get back to riding the TT as he knows in his mind he can is an inspiration. Sad thing is I bet he won't even get a mention when it comes to the BBC's SPOY award despite being a true sportsman (in my book). Nice to see him win on the ZX-10 and the Yam when everyone was saying it would be dominated by BMW this year too.

IMO Guy Martin should be applauded too, 3rd place podium in the Supersport 2 on the Triple - a very different character, who in his own admission doesn't live and breathe the TT. I think if he was more focussed on racing he would do better I am sure. He really ought to have got more out of the BMW though, but had bad luck in the first race. A character we need I believe, but pit speed limit should be a lesson learned by now.

What's happened to JM this year :unsure: ? Is he saving his self for Fri Seniors (don't know the Zero result yet so don't spoil it)
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I nearly posted the result of the leccy bikes but you'll need to wait.

My money is going on Bruce Anstey for the senior because he's got the best back up team by miles and with two wheel changes that makes a massive difference.
misterlaffer

Post by misterlaffer »

So it seemed JM was saving himself for the Senior after all sliding the rear on the edge. New fastest lap again too (thumbs) and Guy is in the 132.5 finished 4th. Great stuff. :)
xtgaz

Post by xtgaz »

real men with big balls dunlop crashes and keeps on raceing all week no wet sponge like puffy footballers

Return to “THE PUB”