Ignorant Riders....

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
xengibez

Re: Ignorant Riders....

Post by xengibez »

Never spoilt the ride I just find it amusing that most don't acknowledge other bikers..
I'll ask a GS rider about his bike but no-one who rides a GS has ever said what's the S10 like...
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

BM rider here ..wave at all riders ... its not all of us you ..know :) .... I,m just happy to be out riding and seeing other people doing the same (thumbs)
Earwig

Post by Earwig »

DocClog wrote:(thumbs) and another from another! ;)

I am always intrigues by those who don't return a nod on the road. Is the bike or the bloke? Or does the bloke determine the bike...?

I do find that when stopped for that cuppa'n'sarnie large GS riders rarely acknowledge me with my 650 Dakar. I think some of them think I'm somehow on a "baby GS" and don't appreciate that I don't want a big twin, it's a choice I've made to have more fun (as I see it).

And I'm not knocking anyone else's choice of steed; I've sure you love your 1200GS Bushman as much as I love my 650.
Find the same with my F650gs Twin

I'll wave and talk to anybody as I need some friends :whistle: :S
mjojom

Post by mjojom »

I noticed it was actually powerrangers that do not nod back. I was thinking to put some sort of experiment in the place and the only idea springs to my mind is to show them a finger instead to see if they would respond :evil:

ps, heres Hi from another BMW.
skipper

Post by skipper »

I was going to say that it is surprising bmw riders are not more friendly given the amount they break down , I stopped today for one sat on the pavement at a roundabout and asked if he needed help but no he had bmw service coming out to get him, so they just don't need the rest of us.
IJnoGSer

Post by IJnoGSer »

Just think, one day you may get a real problem to worry about. :whistle:
Dazzer

Post by Dazzer »

its quite simple.

There are more Motorcyclists out there than there are Biker's (thumbs)
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

I'm a GSer and I always nod or wave.

There was a guy who I saw on a regular basis on an RT and although I always nodded I never got anything back, so one day when I saw him, I flipped him the finger, he nearly fell off his bike looking at me - he nodded after that!
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

I get lots of waves with either one or two fingers as I pass the plastic boys on a proper bike. :laugh: :laugh:
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

I feel sad and get depressed when no-one nods back; is it me :(

Return to “THE PUB”