charlie.jpg
charlie.jpg (15.78 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Old Git Ray

Re: Liberté, égalité, fraternité

Post by Old Git Ray »

Hear, hear. Well said that man. Hopefully they will die in a shoot out. Prison is too good for terrorists.
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

The title is an aspiration hard to achieve in todays troubled world.
We have to understand & accept that some of our brothers are far more sensitive than others & unfortunately have to be treated @ this stage in our evolution with kid gloves.
We may not like picking our words & actions carefully but nevertheless to maintain the peace we have to even though it's under duress.

Poking known hornets nests hurts!
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Old Git Ray wrote:Hear, hear. Well said that man. Hopefully they will die in a shoot out. Prison is too good for terrorists.
They want to die and when their dead it's over for them. They should be made to live and made to suffer for what they did for the rest of their lives.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Pour les deux Gendarmes Français, ce soir
FN10402797_10155062173295414_8620121023287462387_n.jpg
FN10402797_10155062173295414_8620121023287462387_n.jpg (19.76 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Mawnanian

Post by Mawnanian »

-Ralph- wrote:
Old Git Ray wrote:Hear, hear. Well said that man. Hopefully they will die in a shoot out. Prison is too good for terrorists.
They want to die and when their dead it's over for them. They should be made to live and made to suffer for what they did for the rest of their lives.
That would be difficult and expensive to achieve, I think killing them is the most likely and practical solution. Maybe after some vigorous interrogation. It's a matter of time before the demonstrations defending freedom of speach degenerate into a violent backlash with groups using it as an excuse to attack people they don't like.
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

picos mestizo wrote:The title is an aspiration hard to achieve in todays troubled world.
We have to understand & accept that some of our brothers are far more sensitive than others & unfortunately have to be treated @ this stage in our evolution with kid gloves.
We may not like picking our words & actions carefully but nevertheless to maintain the peace we have to even though it's under duress.

What a deplorable modern attitude. Bow down to the bullies, become subservient, accept their barbarity, keep your mouth shut. As for 'evolution', these animals bring NOTHING to the advancement of human kind. They want you with a beard and your wife under a blanket, otherwise you'll lose your head. Please do tell me at what stage we take off the 'kid gloves'.
'Maintain the peace'!! Have you seen the news?
I've no idea how to add a signature.
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

“[W]e committed an unforgivable sin in the Arab world when we responded with indifference to the fatwas and calls for your death. So indifferent were we that we colluded – even if just by our silent complicity – in excluding and eliminating difference, while acting as if the whole thing had nothing to do with us. And so here we are today, paying the high, bloodsoaked price of that collusion, and finding ourselves the main victims of the obscurantist ideology now infiltrating our homes and our cities."

Syrian journalist Mazen Darwish

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

10915301_10155061543830451_4038341867993548089_n.jpg
10915301_10155061543830451_4038341867993548089_n.jpg (86.18 KiB) Viewed 1652 times

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

rlkat wrote:
picos mestizo wrote:The title is an aspiration hard to achieve in todays troubled world.

What a deplorable modern attitude. Bow down to the bullies, become subservient, accept their barbarity, keep your mouth shut. As for 'evolution', these animals bring NOTHING to the advancement of human kind. They want you with a beard and your wife under a blanket, otherwise you'll lose your head. Please do tell me at what stage we take off the 'kid gloves'.
'Maintain the peace'!! Have you seen the news?
Not my attitude but a statement of fact about the world we live in.
Borne out today by an assasination of people in an organisation who have upset other members of society by open & free publication of material deemed to be offensive.
I wish I lived in a world where unrestrained freedom worked for all without any offence meant or taken.

Get real about todays world:
Unrestrained capitalism, banking, politics, religion & expression at the moment are all failures.
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.

Return to “THE PUB”