What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Sprockette
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by Sprockette » Fri May 13, 2011 1:22 pm

hornet wrote:I entered the nut house on the way from north of inverness down to suffolk 600 miles most of which was boring motorways

The ying tong song please go to 2,55 onwards and repeat for several hours


im sorry if this ever happens to you but if it does insert the milage left to the song

example

ying tong,ying tong ying tong, ying tong, 275 miles to go.Then repeat until its 274 miles to go then repeat until 273 miles to go

shall i carry on ?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's going on at 3:09? :laugh:

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
mawse
Posts: 505
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by mawse » Fri May 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Im passing this one off as 'a friend of mine' when bimbling up the A1 on the way to Craster and just past the Angel of the north starts singing FOG ON THE TYNE!! (Every bloody time does it pop into my head (errr I mean his head!)) :whistle:

JimboF650
Posts: 1530
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by JimboF650 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Since watching Minky's video (1) it's...

:whistle: :whistle: GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNING
HEAD OUT ON THE HIGHWAY
LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE
AND WHAT EVER COMES OUR WAY :whistle: :whistle:

JimboF650
Posts: 1530
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by JimboF650 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:44 pm

James691 wrote:And here I was thinking it was just me that did this as I have no iphone, ipod, ibike, iwhatever and I can't fit the walkman in the helmet so I sing whatever comes into my head while I am chewing away at the miles.

I use these, helped through the night during last years 1000 in 24.

scouse
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:55 am
Location: Draycott
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by scouse » Fri May 13, 2011 1:58 pm

mawse wrote:Im passing this one off as 'a friend of mine' when bimbling up the A1 on the way to Craster and just past the Angel of the north starts singing FOG ON THE TYNE!! (Every bloody time does it pop into my head (errr I mean his head!)) :whistle:
Only happened twice , but glad I am not the only one :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!



"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen

hornet
Posts: 1323
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by hornet » Fri May 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Sprockette wrote:
hornet wrote:I entered the nut house on the way from north of inverness down to suffolk 600 miles most of which was boring motorways

The ying tong song please go to 2,55 onwards and repeat for several hours


im sorry if this ever happens to you but if it does insert the milage left to the song

example

ying tong,ying tong ying tong, ying tong, 275 miles to go.Then repeat until its 274 miles to go then repeat until 273 miles to go

shall i carry on ?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's going on at 3:09? :laugh:

That will be comedy genius at work i guess:silly:

ive got every recorded episode of the goon show :lol:

i limit them to one a week as to much gooning bad for me:S
Two wheels roaming. My FB page

c_unit
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by c_unit » Fri May 13, 2011 2:14 pm

:whistle: OMG :pinch:

Ceri JC
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 9:13 am

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by Ceri JC » Fri May 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Johnny Cash - I Hung My Head
Bjork - All is full of love
Rob D - Clubbed to Death
Prodigy - Warrior Dance

Sprockette
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by Sprockette » Fri May 13, 2011 2:21 pm

hornet wrote:i limit them to one a week as to much gooning bad for me:S
My dad put me onto the Goons, he used to listen to it when he was young, very funny.

"What is a Tiger doing in East Finchley?" :laugh:

Gribbs
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Re: What random songs come into your head whilst riding?!?!?

Post by Gribbs » Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 pm

The worst one i had was coming back from forest of dean with lady gaga's Poker Face going round and round my head:blink:

the worst thing about it was i could only remeber about 3 lines of the song :woohoo:

Post Reply

Return to “THE PUB”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], quaycrest and 105 guests