Where are you planning to ride in 2015?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Kinioo

Re: Where are you planning to ride in 2015?

Post by Kinioo »

Hard Alpi Tour...if I find enough riders ro form a team.
devon john

Post by devon john »

great to have you back Jim.

LYMINGTON was always great

see you at the Yule Tide

john
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Hey Tramp, families fine thanks. Toms taller than Tres now haha. How you doing mate? Have you managed to keep the CCM mud monster up right? If I can later in the year I may look at getting a cheapy trail bike. Hope to see you soon Russ!

Hi Herman, hope you're all well!
South of Spain sounds good mate and extra brownie points for the family holiday. We done the same at the HISS a couple years ago. Met Tres n Tom there on the way back from Morocco. I didn't get any brownie points though, just ear ache for drinking to much with Simon :laugh:
Real men ride twins ;-)
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

New Zealand, Wales, England, Scotland France and Spain

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Boristhebold, I've never done the Picos. Picos Mestizo (Brian) did try to organise a bash to head there this year. Unfortunately the Wonga god was against that idea.

Kinioo, what is the Hard Alpi tour? And is it rude? :P

Spud, you never cease to amaze me.. Reckon Mrs Spud must be awesome :)

Really looking forward to the Yuletide John, brilliant bash last year. Be great to chew the fat over some beers.. That's not a reference to you cooking mate (thumbs)
Real men ride twins ;-)
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Hi Jim,

I'd like to get away somewhere in the summer. I can't have two weeks away but I think I'd be able to manage a week. Something like the Dambuster run would be ideal. This year has been so busy, I even only stayed one night of my rally back in January! Wish I could make the Yuletide Rally but again, I'm working on Jool's Hootenanny that weekend.

Hope to see you soon.
Mark
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Hey Mark, hope all three of you are well. Chester is so Cute!

I'm more than happy to accompany you again heading somewhere. It would be great to get you, Tim, Jason and Brian together for another bash. The Damnbusters and beaches was one of my most memorable trips so far, for the right reasons :laugh: :laugh:
Real men ride twins ;-)
IndigoSteve

Where are you planning to ride in 2015?

Post by IndigoSteve »

A few ABR rallies I think. Salisbury was great this year so a must again for next. I also really enjoyed West Wales and Chilterns so hopefully do those too.

I have a trip to the BMWS factory in June and I'd like to do Scotland with a mate also plus a few weekends with the little lad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sven

Post by sven »

Our main holiday was to the States this year (Black Hills, Little Big Horn, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon North Rim, Momument Valley, Moab & Ouray in a convertible Mustang), so the only trip the GS had this year was a long weekend in Scotland and the Lakes.

Next year we'll make up for it with a fortnights tour taking in the Rhine Gorge, Black Forest, Switzerland, Italian Lakes, Romantic Road, Sauerland & Assen Moto GP in June B)

Then it's a week in France down to the Alps and back :)
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

Jim Lovell wrote:Me too Bernard, I just built up and old Mountain bike for touring. I was thinking of cycling along the Rhine and Danube to Turkey. That's was my plan for the end of this year but unfortunately a bad payer screwed that plan up. :angry:
Greetings Jim - there does seem to be a lot of people shifting over to the old pedal power. I know a few long distance bike people either working on it or thinking about it.

Must be old age......

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/

Return to “THE PUB”