Oo the f***in 'ell are you!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
sprintster

Re: Oo the f***in 'ell are you!

Post by sprintster »

Another lack of imagination! When I first got t'internet I was running a Triumph Sprint ST so it should be really be SprintSTer.
Tourider

Post by Tourider »

Tourider is the monthly magazine of my club, the International Motorcyclists Tour Club (www.imtc.org.uk), it seems to sum up what I do.
vacant_space

Post by vacant_space »

HAMMERHEAD wrote:Apparently I got a MAHOOSIVE nugget. Can't see it myself tho..:-))
I've got a disproportionally ginormous nose, but it's like the sight on a sniper rifle - helps me see in a straight line ;)
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.

That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
vacant_space

Post by vacant_space »

Redmurty wrote:RedMurty

Red because in my military documents it stated I had communist tendencies, the Murty part comes from an Irish/Norwegian cross bred mate of mine who could never say Murphy when he had a few brews.

and yes there is a Red under your bed....

cheers Spud ;)
I'm something of a Leftist / Libertarian meself mate, leaning more to the left since the credit crunch though ;)

That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
vacant_space

Post by vacant_space »

coyotedave wrote:An idiot who never gives up the chase. ;):):):)

Cheers Dave.

Meep Meep! ;)

Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

My father spelt my name wrong when he registered my birth.

Brenhden may look like a normal name but it is actually pretty unique. If you type the word Brenhden into google every single entry is me.

Ita kind of cool but it does mean I have to be a bit careful about where my name goes. I can't just say 'that must be someone else'...
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
vacant_space

Post by vacant_space »

davsato wrote:DAVe,SArah,TOm
From back in the misty dark ages at the beginning of t'intaweb, and you could only have one email address so it had to encompass all of us. And the name has stuck for online stuff.
The avatar is me having a beer in Bruges, but I've changed most of my avatars in other places to Al Murray because I'm always being asked if I knew I looked like him
Pint for the gentleman, glass of wine for the lady... Class! :)

vacant_space

Post by vacant_space »

The Spanish Biker wrote:Well mine is after the title of my blog. I'm not Spanish but I've lived here for such a long time it doesn't really make much difference.

I started the blog one fine day recovering from the 'flu after reading a post on the HUBB entitled, "Anything interesting in Spain?" and I was so flabbergasted that in 24 hours I'd written about 20,000 words - or so it seemed, I'd just finished my third book on Spanish geography so all the stuff was pretty much to hand :whistle:

I called the blog 'The Spanish Biker' rather like you used to get magazines like, 'The Amateur Rat Catcher' or 'The Ferreter's Gazette'

Otherwise I use Simon_100 after I came across this road sign a few years ago:
Simon100_2014-10-18.jpg
Regs

Simon
I'm a Simon as well, great pic mate! My granddaughter was at a birthday party for her schoolfriend today, my granddaughter's called Faith K, so is her friend who's party it was, Faith C... I said that there were 4 boys with the same name as me when I was at school and she looked shocked and said 'What! 4 boys called Grandad?!?' ;)

DogManStar

Post by DogManStar »

Mines is after one of my favourite albums..
I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Alva Edison (1847 - 1931)
vacant_space

Post by vacant_space »

Brenhden wrote:My father spelt my name wrong when he registered my birth.

Brenhden may look like a normal name but it is actually pretty unique. If you type the word Brenhden into google every single entry is me.

Ita kind of cool but it does mean I have to be a bit careful about where my name goes. I can't just say 'that must be someone else'...
I'd thought it was like, the Celtic, Irish or Scots spelling mate, I can see how you couldn't dodge a speeding ticket though if you're the only one though :)

Return to “THE PUB”