Oo the f***in 'ell are you!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
davsato

Re: Oo the f***in 'ell are you!

Post by davsato »

midlife wrote:
davsato wrote:DAVe,SArah,TOm
The avatar is me having a beer in Bruges, but I've changed most of my avatars in other places to Al Murray because I'm always being asked if I knew I looked like him
Hi Dave
Hope all is well? Yip! I did that to you in the White Lion in Kirby Steven... Sorry mate it probably gets quite tedious........ Good job you dont look like Max Clifford
Cheers
Rob
hiya Rob dont worry about it, there are worse people to resemble :laugh:
im fine mate hope alls well in the land of sponge eaters?
Dave
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

vacant_space wrote:I'm a Simon as well, great pic mate! My granddaughter was at a birthday party for her schoolfriend today, my granddaughter's called Faith K, so is her friend who's party it was, Faith C... I said that there were 4 boys with the same name as me when I was at school and she looked shocked and said 'What! 4 boys called Grandad?!?' ;)
Ha ha, I like that (thumbs)

Meanwhile, this bloke has a lot to answer for in our generation :whistle:
Screenshot2014-10-18at9.52.41PM.png
Screenshot2014-10-18at9.52.41PM.png (198.06 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

Nice car though - a cerveza for the first person to post a picture on that fancy motor :evil:

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
BigBashBonanza

Post by BigBashBonanza »

Well I'm quite a big lad plus my nick name (from work) for nearly 20 years and the Bonanza bit is an add on to add a touch of class! :laugh:
Look Large, Be Massive

Follow the Sapper
davsato

Post by davsato »

vacant_space wrote:
From back in the misty dark ages at the beginning of t'intaweb, and you could only have one email address so it had to encompass all of us. And the name has stuck for online stuff.
The avatar is me having a beer in Bruges, but I've changed most of my avatars in other places to Al Murray because I'm always being asked if I knew I looked like him
Pint for the gentleman, glass of wine for the lady... Class! :)
i did my best mate's best man's speech "in the style of", the bride was a college languages teacher so there were lots of "beautiful British names", but the best one was Mingita, luckily she had a great soh
Dave
davsato

Post by davsato »

The Spanish Biker wrote:

Simon
youre named Simon, after Roger? :huh:
Dave
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

davsato wrote:
vacant_space wrote:
From back in the misty dark ages at the beginning of t'intaweb, and you could only have one email address so it had to encompass all of us. And the name has stuck for online stuff.
Pint for the gentleman, glass of wine for the lady... Class! :)
i did my best mate's best man's speech "in the style of", the bride was a college languages teacher so there were lots of "beautiful British names", but the best one was Mingita, luckily she had a great soh
Maybe her dad was thinking "Shit,that's my round world trip on hold for 20 years,I wish I'd stuck to being a Mingita!" :whistle:
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Redmurty wrote:RedMurty

Red because in my military documents it stated I had communist tendencies,
Just shows how limited the military mind can be, the day you have a 'tendency' Spud, as opposed to full on 100% commitment, I'll eat my hat - and that's an Acerbis (thumbs)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

vacant_space

Post by vacant_space »

The Spanish Biker wrote:
vacant_space wrote:I'm a Simon as well, great pic mate! My granddaughter was at a birthday party for her schoolfriend today, my granddaughter's called Faith K, so is her friend who's party it was, Faith C... I said that there were 4 boys with the same name as me when I was at school and she looked shocked and said 'What! 4 boys called Grandad?!?' ;)

1800.jpg
1800.jpg (61.92 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

Nice car though - a cerveza for the first person to post a picture on that fancy motor :evil:

Simon

Lyrics by Splodgenessabounds' 'Simon Templar' (intended as the 'B' side to '2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please'...)

"Simon drives a big fast car, and his bird never wears a bra..."

And, that Volvo 1800! Mine's a pint ;)

[attachment=-1]1800.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
1800.jpg
1800.jpg (61.92 KiB) Viewed 1260 times
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.

That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

vacant_space wrote:
The Spanish Biker wrote:

You're disqualified as you are one of us - but I'll buy you a pint anyway, just come here to the Pyrenees and collect it (thumbs)

Simon

Simon

Lyrics by Splodgenessabounds' 'Simon Templar' (intended as the 'B' side to '2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please'...)

1800.jpg

Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

The Spanish Biker wrote:Lyrics by Splodgenessabounds' 'Simon Templar' (intended as the 'B' side to '2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please'...)

1800.jpg
[/quote]

For all you young 'uns:

and for us oldies, what a tragic loss (RIP 2000) :(

Simon

Those were the days . . . but better still:

Return to “THE PUB”