Oo the f***in 'ell are you!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Dutchgit

Re: Oo the f***in 'ell are you!

Post by Dutchgit »

Dutchgit because I was born in the Netherlands and err well, never mind the rest. :laugh:

The Land Rover in my avatar is one I used to own and it was the one I liked most.

Glad I gave them up though.
It'll end in tears I tells ya.
The Wilbur

Post by The Wilbur »

Somebody thought that I should be someone's "Mr Right" , and Orville just didn't suit............

Use it on a number of varied forums, but not all with the same Avatar.

ps. Still a batchelor, at 61, so that was proved wrong anyway.
SUCK : SQUEEZE : BANG : BLOW

www.f650.co.uk
andymac

Post by andymac »

as it says on the tin (thumbs)
work hard,,,,,,,,,,,play harder !!
g00ner

Post by g00ner »

ullukk wrote:
Nice photo gooner, if you look closely i'm right behind you in the Hull City end, i'm the one with the black and amber scarf on!!. Great weekend that even though you got lucky and beat us, Ha ha!!.
Got called ullukk by a West Yorkshire friend when visiting from Hull, used to be codhead but we don't catch much fish nowadays in Hull.
We did, today as well. (thumbs)
brett73

Post by brett73 »

Name year born use same name
DaleC

Post by DaleC »

You can blame my parents, twice. Once for the obvious, my name and the other not so obvious, my lack of imagination!

:D
Keyboard Adventurer! :D
misterlaffer

Post by misterlaffer »

... From the 1980's RPG computer game - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards. Larry Laffer of course (thumbs)

A continuing tribute to my best mate Paul who died in a bike accident in 2008 at Devils Bridge Wales. We used to end up on his PC playing it until two in the morning after the pubs had shut - pissed as usual :woohoo:

RIP Paul .... "Weeeelcome to ze Island Meeester Laffer"
davsato

Post by davsato »

DAVe,SArah,TOm
From back in the misty dark ages at the beginning of t'intaweb, and you could only have one email address so it had to encompass all of us. And the name has stuck for online stuff.
The avatar is me having a beer in Bruges, but I've changed most of my avatars in other places to Al Murray because I'm always being asked if I knew I looked like him
Dave
midlife

Post by midlife »

davsato wrote:DAVe,SArah,TOm
The avatar is me having a beer in Bruges, but I've changed most of my avatars in other places to Al Murray because I'm always being asked if I knew I looked like him
Hi Dave
Hope all is well? Yip! I did that to you in the White Lion in Kirby Steven... Sorry mate it probably gets quite tedious........ Good job you dont look like Max Clifford
Cheers
Rob
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Well mine is after the title of my blog. I'm not Spanish but I've lived here for such a long time it doesn't really make much difference.

I started the blog one fine day recovering from the 'flu after reading a post on the HUBB entitled, "Anything interesting in Spain?" and I was so flabbergasted that in 24 hours I'd written about 20,000 words - or so it seemed, I'd just finished my third book on Spanish geography so all the stuff was pretty much to hand :whistle:

I called the blog 'The Spanish Biker' rather like you used to get magazines like, 'The Amateur Rat Catcher' or 'The Ferreter's Gazette'

Otherwise I use Simon_100 after I came across this road sign a few years ago:
Simon100_2014-10-18.jpg
Simon100_2014-10-18.jpg (69.63 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain

Return to “THE PUB”