White van man!!!!!!!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
mjojom

Re: White van man!!!!!!!

Post by mjojom »

bull wrote:these days if I am overtaking a another motorbike and I see he has a helmet camera, I have to think twice about overtaking him, no kidding

because I don't know if I am going to end up in someones stupid video on the internet

all them cameras should be banned
maybe, but loads of people does have dash cameras too, so should we stop overtaking? i think cameras are banned in some european country's (thumbs)
sexysi

Post by sexysi »

If you had an arsehole pull out on you and made you fall off. Wouldn't it be nice if you had it on film. Maybe you would win an insurance claim. Many yrs ago i had a guy doing a robbery pull out on us.
Me and my pillion hit his car, we were doing 50!!!! We both went over the bonnet. But guess what the guy didnt stop. The police never found him. One sv650 written off by by no claims. Wish i had a camera on that night.
si
Oh, Edmund, can it be true, that I hold here in my mortal hand a nugget of purest green?

2013 Triumph tiger 800 xc

1998 Honda XR 250L

2003 CCM 404 DS

2005 MGTF

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentbyways

http://www.kent-byways.co.uk/

mjojom

Post by mjojom »

pros and cons, pros and cons....
johnnyboxer

White van man!!!!!!!

Post by johnnyboxer »

XF650 wrote:
johnnyboxer wrote: I'd have reported you for a public order or breach of the peace offence

You have no right to stop a vehicle & you are committing an offence in doing so

Only a Police officer can randomly stop a vehicle - not you
You are entitled to your opinion, buddy, but if some arsehole nearly kills me cos he's doesn't give a monkeys about bikers then do you honestly think I'd be concerned about being reported you for a public order or breach of the peace offence? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
How do you know he's anti biker

He could the same to a Nissan Micra lady too :)
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

+1
Just one of the hazards of riding on congested roads with everybody rushing around during the busy commute hours. School run time is always good for a challenge. Will they, won't they, Oh bugger, makeup time in the rear view mirror. Using a mobile, Hmmm, BEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEEEEEEP. On a noisy bike rev rev + BEEEEEEP. get the idea.
Just after school run it's pensioners time. Beware of anybody wearing a hat whilst driving.
Thing calm down a bit then until the afternoon school pickup.
Then starts the rush hour again.
Never expect any vehicle to turn off from a roundabout whatever lane they are in or
what signals the make. They will always pull out in front of you, change lane or anything else you can possibly imagine.
It's a challenge just to survive on todays roads, gives it a bit of spice though and gets the adrenaline going. Who needs speed with so many fun things going on? :laugh:
I have even been knocked off whilst stationary. How good is that.

Stay safe. BEWARE THE TWATS. (thumbs)
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

"Just after school run it's pensioners time. Beware of anybody wearing a hat whilst driving.
"
Also look out for blue rinsed cauliflower heads! :laugh:

"Stay safe. BEWARE THE TWATS."

BMW riders? Isn't that a different thread ? :whistle:
mark1150

Post by mark1150 »

I don't give a monkeys if I get a slating for the following but going around reporting everything is just shit!
What if the guy loses his job? I hope the firm give the name and address of his accuser.
So far over the the last couple of days I've seen what amounts to cinematic diarrhea in two separate posts, both of which resulted in threats to REPORT people.
Get a life.
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R
cozmo1589

White van man!!!!!!!

Post by cozmo1589 »

I own a white van. I'm also a keen motorcyclist of over 30 years. I see lots of bikers (especially in London) wearing small cameras. I'm thinking of starting to take my go-pro in the van, the amount of pricks on two wheels with a death wish is unbelievable however they don't make memory cards big enough to capture what I see on a daily basis. Many riders (not all) up in the smoke are complete nutters risking life and limb every day riding like complete twats. Mobile phone use in vehicles is very wrong too unless completely hands free.
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander
sexysi

Post by sexysi »

mark1150 wrote:I don't give a monkeys if I get a slating for the following but going around reporting everything is just shit!
What if the guy loses his job? I hope the firm give the name and address of his accuser.
So far over the the last couple of days I've seen what amounts to cinematic diarrhea in two separate posts, both of which resulted in threats to REPORT people.
Get a life.
ermmm page 4. Strikes again. If this is aimed at me then best we don't meet as i'm likely to tell you where to go! So looks like you are on the side of people being on their phones whilst driving and people blocking public right of ways.
Lets hope you don't get cut up tonight by someone txting which causes you to crash into a byway blocked by a car!!

some people are strange, this guy seems to not agree with any of the TRF work on keeping byways open and must drive his Bmw car in the outside lane whilst texting on the phone.
Oh, Edmund, can it be true, that I hold here in my mortal hand a nugget of purest green?

2013 Triumph tiger 800 xc

1998 Honda XR 250L

2003 CCM 404 DS

2005 MGTF

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentbyways

http://www.kent-byways.co.uk/

mjojom

Post by mjojom »

oi, stop slatting BMW`s all the time, I ride and drive one. and the day they make a white van, ill fookin get that too :woohoo:
and to be fair to bmw drivers, they far to busy to speed so i doubt they text too :whistle:

Return to “THE PUB”