Wives

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Willandkate

Wives

Post by Willandkate »

You've gotta love my wife Kate. I asked her if we should buy a tough looking 1965 Unimog truck on ebay. She said "it looks a bit boring and shouldn't we wait until we're a bit older. Lets stick with the bikes for a while" "OK then" I replied
Attachments
mog.JPG
mog.JPG (41.85 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
Our biggest ride - Australia to England

www.wollongongtowoolwich.co.uk
Homer

Re: Wives

Post by Homer »

Hi Will,
Like me your a lucky man, you just have to get the right one :-)
Reckon there might be few Funny ones on this thread.
Ttfn
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

-grumble grumble- ex wife costs me a fortune -grumble grumble- wouldn't let me get a bike -grumble grumble-
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
Sand Rover

Post by Sand Rover »

Any excuse not to spend money
herman

Post by herman »

My luverly wife convinced me to rekindle my interest in dirt bikes a few years ago. Probably upped the life insurance at the same time. Luckily she has been riding bikes almost as long as me so gets the addiction. When I disappear into the French countryside and reappear covered in mud she just smiles and hands me a beer. (Smug mode engaged)
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

I think my relationship with my darling wife is already well documented enough in here.

All I will say is I hope you gents who have a happy marriage really do appreciate your ladies.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

Sod the wait until we're a bit older. Get the thing and stick off road bike in it and get off somewhere.

Cheers Dave.
flipflopdog

Post by flipflopdog »

Been tracking Mogs for years wondering wether to have a second bite of the cherry. One word of warning, having built a rather plush motorhome already from a Ford Iveco you will be entering a bottomless pit of expenditure if you apply the same build ethics as putting together a two wheeled dream project, trust me...!!! The Mog there isn't your ideal base vehicle for a build either but would still make an interesting project..!!
RE: wives...?? Took me 50yrs to find a real cracker that's hassling me to finnish our RTW project bike so we can feck orf into the sunset never to be........!!!!!

Return to β€œTHE PUB”