Aggro Topics

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
artic fox

Re: Aggro Topics

Post by artic fox »

I know what you mean about horsey people, I live in Newmarket and there's more horses than people here, when I first moved here I took my CBR 600 along the road next to the gallops and I saw a sign saying RACE HORSES, so I did, boy were they pissed at me, I think it was because I beat them all.
Pete
Elle

Post by Elle »

HAMMERHEAD wrote: If I was closer I would pop over ( I AM GAS SAFE) but Im under the impression your quite a Tad further north than me (mid glam).
Sounds like the builder may have damaged a joint or nicked a hole in the pipework somewhere. Surely he would/should sort that out at HIS cost??
hope you get it sorted, nowt worse than living off take aways and microwaved food.
the BG guy was a total dick. Id complain to BG and G.S about it.
Thank you :)
yes, a fair drive, I'm in Leeds.
I'm now into my 3rd week of not having a kitchen. Muesli has become a staple food for both breakfast and dinner interspersed by the occasional bowl of Fruit & Fibre :blush:
Builder has now broken a worktop and cracked the ceramic sink. Feeling stressed :blink:
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
rodyorkabr

Post by rodyorkabr »

Elle- are you still after a registered gas fitter?- I use 2 in York- both reliable...let me know.
Elle

Post by Elle »

rodyorkabr wrote:Elle- are you still after a registered gas fitter?- I use 2 in York- both reliable...let me know.
Thanks Rod. I did find a gas fitter.
He fixed the leak but couldn't fit the gas hob because it also had a leak (was fine before the builder started work).
Now into week 6 of not having a cooker.... but that's another rant.....
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

starting to feel bullied,
Steve
steve172

Post by steve172 »

People who can't tell the difference between permanent bus lanes and temporary bus lanes.

Driving down Great Western Road in Glasgow west bound, Saturday afternoon, approx 3pm in the car. Approaching GWR from the M8 flyover there is a sign like this (minus the motorcycle)...

So everyone starts filtering into the right hand lane. I'm like braaap braaap down the temp bus lane, only car, whilst the traffic is queued right back up in the right hand lane. I got held up behind half a dozen cars trying to filter right. People need to learn the difference and take advantage of temp bus lanes when they are not active.

For anyone who is unsure, a permanent bus lane sign looks like this....

Its not just this particular bus lane, its about all temp bus lanes in Glasgow. Maryhill Road as another example heading to the city just after the Science Park... during the day everyone changes to the right hand lane and proceeds to continue at 30mph on a 50mph dual carriageway outwith temporary bus lane times.

This really kicks my pigeon.
Emf#53

Post by Emf#53 »

bond_yzf wrote:What about people who bring silly ass camping beds with them to a rally

oh and not forgetting people with usernames ending 54
Phew - that was a close call for me then :ohmy: :ohmy:
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

Mike

Nowt wrong wive a good camp bed

Steve
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

Rhys wrote:
BigBashBonanza wrote:How about panniers loaded with stickers which were not collected whilst on the bike? Surely getting a sticker whilst on a package holiday with the Missus and then putting it on your bike is the ultimate crime....?
Equally as bad as some sports bike riders that buy worn knee pads off eBay :whistle:
Never thought of that, how much do they get ive got loads.(always have a look at the chickin strip or pegs and that tells the real story)

Steve

Steve
Butch

Post by Butch »

I'll definitely be using my air bed this weekend, I'll even use a battery operated pump. Easy & cosy life for me.

Return to “THE PUB”