Turd Polishing

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
mikeybizzle

Re: Turd Polishing

Post by mikeybizzle »

This morning been told to clear off 'cause they thought I was a Big Issue seller and this afternoon told not to wait outside shops in case I get moved on for begging I was only trying to get beer money for my dog ( I don't actually have a dog but worth a try ). Definitely have to do a bit of " Turd Polishing " before I go shopping with a woman again .
mikeybizzle

Post by mikeybizzle »

More Turd polishing and how time plays with how some people see themselves :laugh:
Well here goes it's a good job I don't take myself to seriously and can laugh at some of the things I get myself into . I signed up to one of those on line dating sites for over 50s( and before you think it I'm not into necro ). I was contacted by a female with an interesting profile and her picture looked good ( they should have a date on them ) and feeling flattered I agreed to meet her for morning coffee . Time for a bit of turd polishing me thinks , I managed to polish up quite well ;) . So off to the rendevous feeling pretty good with myself . Arrived at the coffee shop and looked for a table and sat down to wait . I noticed a woman on the next table sitting on her own she looked at me and smiled and I had chill run down my spine as I thought to myself " her mother's come along instead " . We got talking and she complimented me saying I didn't look my age (thumbs) , then she said " do you think I look like my profile picture ?" Well what could I say ?
dazcapri

Post by dazcapri »

mikeybizzle wrote:More Turd polishing and how time plays with how some people see themselves :laugh:
Well here goes it's a good job I don't take myself to seriously and can laugh at some of the things I get myself into . I signed up to one of those on line dating sites for over 50s( and before you think it I'm not into necro ). I was contacted by a female with an interesting profile and her picture looked good ( they should have a date on them ) and feeling flattered I agreed to meet her for morning coffee . Time for a bit of turd polishing me thinks , I managed to polish up quite well ;) . So off to the rendevous feeling pretty good with myself . Arrived at the coffee shop and looked for a table and sat down to wait . I noticed a woman on the next table sitting on her own she looked at me and smiled and I had chill run down my spine as I thought to myself " her mother's come along instead " . We got talking and she complimented me saying I didn't look my age (thumbs) , then she said " do you think I look like my profile picture ?" Well what could I say ?
That reminds me of the Rising Damp scene when Rigsby goes on a blind date "Late 30's what the 1930's"
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

mikeybizzle wrote:More Turd polishing and how time plays with how some people see themselves :laugh:
But did you?
mikeybizzle

Post by mikeybizzle »

No , just took her to the cash point so she could pay for the coffees .
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

Just logged in Mike--I thought you had given up trawling? :laugh:
mikeybizzle wrote:No , just took her to the cash point so she could pay for the coffees .
mikeybizzle

Post by mikeybizzle »

I Had an expert teach me .

Return to “THE PUB”