Hein gericke, in probs again

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
johnnyboxer

Re: Hein gericke, in probs again

Post by johnnyboxer »

Bigtim wrote:Finished for me when their largest sizes were still only suitable for an anorexic midget.
I like that (thumbs)
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
.fraser.

Post by .fraser. »

J & S to the rescue (thumbs)
J&S Accessories Ltd are pleased to announce that we have acquired 12 Hein Gericke sites. These will be launched as J&S Accessories stores from January. The sites are as follows: Aberdeen, Braintree, Farnborough, Gants Hill, Glasgow, Hanger Lane, Leeds, Leicester, Maidstone, Oxford, Preston and Stockwell. All details of the store openings will be up on our website/social media as soon as we have confirmed dates. We will also honour Hein Gericke vouchers to 50% of their face value if you spend over £250 with us.
Source here.
moto al

Post by moto al »

Good news. I just hope they don't keep the manager of the glasow shop, he has no social graces..a polite way of saying he's an a hole :laugh: :laugh: al
moto al
Dave DRZ

Post by Dave DRZ »

The Leeds HG store is across the road from J&S and next door to Get Geared - makes very little sense to save that one???

Does this mean the Manchester store wont be saved... I find it unfathomable that a city the size of Mcr has so few bike shops these days.

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net

Return to “THE PUB”