Where are you off to next year?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
SteveW

Where are you off to next year?

Post by SteveW »

I can't wait for the Spring! Off to the Ukraine via Bulgaria with KTMDeano from this forum. Then I hope to do lots of trail riding in Bulgaria. Hope to get a weekend trip to Redtred in Spain and a few days on the West coast of Scotland.
Bring it on!
Stevied

Re: Where are you off to next year?

Post by Stevied »

Heading to Australia on Xmas day. then to New Zealand on the 3rd. Doing an 11 day bike tour of the South island on a water cooled GS.
The wifes has threatened to do a travel report so watch this space!
special one

Post by special one »

In June, getting ferry to st malo in France, then riding down to Spain taking in Aradour sur glane along the way, then having two days dirt biking with trailbiketours.com, camping all the way then after that riding around the Pyrenees then getting the Santander ferry back, in total 8 days.
Going with 5 other blokes, all with virtually no off roading experience, so should be fun for us all.

It's our 15th wedding anniversary in feb so in September we are going to ride to Italy, hire a villa for a week then ride back.

That's it in terms of euro travel.
Current bikes...

2003 KTM 950 adventure in silvery blue...

2013 KTM 450 exc-f in orange /white

2007 Scorpa SY250 trials in blue.
bimota

Post by bimota »

special one wrote:In June, getting ferry to st malo in France, then riding down to Spain taking in Aradour sur glane along the way, then having two days dirt biking with trailbiketours.com, camping all the way then after that riding around the Pyrenees then getting the Santander ferry back, in total 8 days.
Going with 5 other blokes, all with virtually no off roading experience, so should be fun for us all.

It's our 15th wedding anniversary in feb so in September we are going to ride to Italy, hire a villa for a week then ride back.

That's it in terms of euro travel.
hi,
if you have a chance with your mates 30 minutes from oradour my 2 mates run a great motorcycle tour place english lads great bar check them out.
www.motobreaks.com

rob
TDMTAM

Post by TDMTAM »

looking forward to a long Easter weekend away on the bike to Germany Hopefully passing through Liege, Vogelsang, Koblenz, Baden-Baden, Strasbourg, Luxembourg,Bastone, La Roche en Ardenne and Ypres. Just hope it is not going to be as cold as it was last easter!!!!!!
TAM
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Luxembourg,Bastone, La Roche en Ardenne and Ypres. Just hope it is not going to be as cold as it was last easter!!!!!!

wouldn't count on it. We can have cold and some snow around that time. Mind, I've also seen it be in the 20's
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Scotland, Wales, France and Spain for the HISS then at the end of the year a month in new Zealand

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Stevied wrote:Heading to Australia on Xmas day. then to New Zealand on the 3rd. Doing an 11 day bike tour of the South island on a water cooled GS.
The wifes has threatened to do a travel report so watch this space!
11 days you should see most of the South Island the west coast is stunning, you hiring ?

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
viince

Post by viince »

Austria, Italy might take in tridays :laugh:

got to give the new tiger an airing (thumbs)
What if the hokey cokey is what it's all about
Fordy

Post by Fordy »

Dragon rally in February.
Scotland last weekend in April.
The Ride 4 day tour of Luxembourg in May just cos I've skirted round it for years and it's all planned out for an easy tour.
Camping at Silverstone MotoGP.
Possibly Mugello and Aragon for a chase the MotoGP tour in Sept, looking at train/van bike delivery to near Mugello due to time.
I would love to go back to NZ for the Burt Munro Challenge in November but that will probably have to wait until the following year due to commitments.

Return to “THE PUB”