Kurt Caselli been murdered?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
-Ralph-

Re: Kurt Caselli been murdered?

Post by -Ralph- »

Well it doesn't lessen the loss, but I'm glad to hear he wasn't murdered. If as posted above however the practice of booby trapping does go on (given the fact all the press concluded that way in this instance, it must do), then the Mexican police need to get on top of it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

I would note that most people who've said anything about this on the internet were not 'spreading rumours' but expressing a reaction to what seemed to be authorative information coming out in the press, from several different reliable sources.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

-Ralph- wrote:I would note that most people who've said anything about this on the internet were not 'spreading rumours' but expressing a reaction to what seemed to be authorative information coming out in the press, from several different reliable sources.

Reading some of the comments on American forums reminded me why I only go there if I'm being paid a lot of money.
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

There are many countries in Latin America where the kids 'clothes line' motorcyclists for fun...... nearly caught a couple of times myself but spotted the rope across the road .....

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

AndyB wrote:
-Ralph- wrote:I would note that most people who've said anything about this on the internet were not 'spreading rumours' but expressing a reaction to what seemed to be authorative information coming out in the press, from several different reliable sources.

Reading some of the comments on American forums reminded me why I only go there if I'm being paid a lot of money.
Yep, a lot of them turned into anti-Mexican racism very quickly didn't they. Like nobody's ever committed a heinous crime in America.
ZX Raziel

Post by ZX Raziel »

Rest in peace Kurt , you will be remembered . :(

Return to “THE PUB”