Today I are mainly listening to ...

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
scouse

Today I are mainly listening to ...

Post by scouse »

A thread that exist in many other places to share new and old music to discerning ears..

Today while attempting to work and getting side tracked by ABS I are mainly listening to Johhny Cash the Americana recordings.
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
fionaann

Re: Today I are mainly listening to ...

Post by fionaann »

I have been listening to Kerrang radio at the same time as spring cleaning, it has to be done,:woohoo:
Life is for living so go out there and live it, have fun, be happy.
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

Marylin manson, slipknot, greenday, muse, eminem, coldplay, oasis, nickelback.

Love plenty of classical music by mozart etc, but also modern composers including Hans zimmer.

Radio is for stoopid people..too many overplayed songs by latest black artists. Same crap every day.
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
Mr Toad

Post by Mr Toad »

It has to be a mixture of Adele and BellowHead depending upon how my mood swings. And working 12 hours nights never good for ones mood. Off to Scotty tomorrow for four days tramping in snow so mood will improve. :)
Never enough time and so much to see and experience.

Previously a VStrom 650, and a KTM SMR 950, currently XT600E with many mods. And now a F800GS Trophy since the KTM has gone.
herman

Post by herman »

Mr Toad wrote:It has to be a mixture of Adele and BellowHead depending upon how my mood swings. And working 12 hours nights never good for ones mood. Off to Scotty tomorrow for four days tramping in snow so mood will improve. :)
You are a man of taste sir,know Peter and his mum well. However I am in mellowish mood so Chriss Issaks has been playing today.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
OB1

Post by OB1 »

While at work its Radio 2 until 2pm (I hate Steve Wright :evil: ) when I switch to either 6Music, Planet Rock or Classic FM depending on the mood... B)

In the car its Radio 4 or CD/MP3 mixes of Mumford & Sons, Coldplay, Pink Floyd and stuff like that :)
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
scouse

Post by scouse »

Nooo nules of the thread are post what you are listening to at that moment ... could be taken to be a warm and squishy sharing thang or just waving your willy about how cool you is :D ... you can follow it up with linkys to vids websites etc for new and unheard-of bands etc.

Like I are now needing to get things finished before home time so I are moved on to The Clash - London Calling ... ;)

[video][/video]
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Orlando_Orange

Post by Orlando_Orange »

good choice scouse.. at the moment i am listening to the stupid accounting girls behind me cluck like chickens but am about to put me ear phones back in to listen to Split Enz. this morning i was listening to podcasts from Stuff You Should Know

B)
Chris

G650 X-Challenge

'91 XTZ750
scouse

Post by scouse »

Orlando_Orange wrote:good choice scouse.. at the moment i am listening to the stupid accounting girls behind me cluck like chickens but am about to put me ear phones back in to listen to Split Enz. this morning i was listening to podcasts from Stuff You Should Know

B)
Yup that the kiddy fazackerly what are required! :D Have a karma.. :D

Alun

Post by Alun »

Right now I'm listening to a very angry man in my head telling me to take out blood and guts vengence on BT before the sun goes down. :blink:

Return to “THE PUB”