Sneaky Speed Cameras

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Neiljohnuk

Re: Sneaky Speed Cameras

Post by Neiljohnuk »

Did, may still do, with the contract to train the boy's from Hereford Lines especially.
Neiljohnuk

Re: Sneaky Speed Cameras

Post by Neiljohnuk »

Unfortunately marked bike's get hit all too often as well, even with full on lights and noise...

The unmarked RPU bike riders have different priorities, mobile using drivers and speeding bikers are somewhat different to CID follow jobs, note the plate verbally/on camera and back off if it's getting too risky, follow jobs are often full on, whilst trying to avoid being spotted, that takes skill and strong nerves, something I don't miss.
cozmo1589

Sneaky Speed Cameras

Post by cozmo1589 »

Gedge wrote:
cozmo1589 wrote:
Ali in Austria wrote:His riding an unmarked Police Bike had nothing to do with Traffic Enforcement or even Emergency Response. You are way off the mark there fella.
Your entitled to you opinion and I am entitled to mine. Read some of the other posts on this topic, looks like I am not only one with my thoughts on this tragic incident.
Highly visible police bike versus plain under cover bike. Which is more visible on the road in all weather conditions? you do the math, Fella.
It's nothing to do with your opinion .. He is stating a fact that the rider was not involved in road policing activity.. He was involved in an operation that was wholly unsuited to the use of marked vehicles so your points about revenue raising are irrelevant to this tragedy
Your missing the point ! I'll leave it there as to persist is a waste of my time :-)
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander

Return to “THE PUB”