Anyone know Berries Gardeing Services in Redditch? If you do Give him a slap from me !

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Kendo

Anyone know Berries Gardeing Services in Redditch? If you do Give him a slap from me !

Post by Kendo »

If anyone knows of Berries Gardening services please could you slap them from me please. Me and Jammin were out for a few lanes today and the F**ker pulled out right in front of me. He looked right in my eyes before he did it then looked the other way as i rode past. :angry:

Proof!
Gavinskii

Re: Anyone know Berries Gardeing Services in Redditch? If you do Give him a slap from me !

Post by Gavinskii »

Why not share that with the rozzers, they might be able to do him for driving without due care and attention?

At the minimum they could put the wind up him, to make him think and observe better in the future....shame your video didn't pick him up talking on a mobile..... :evil:
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
Jim Lovell

Re: Anyone know Berries Gardeing Services in Redditch? If you do Give him a slap from me !

Post by Jim Lovell »

That's not berrie good mate. (did you like what I did there) ;)

My wife said she's leaving me because of my unhealthy obsession with plants. I said where's that stemming from petal?

Joking aside, I'm with Gav mate. Have a word with the bill..
Real men ride twins ;-)
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Yeah, pop into your local nick mate and ask to have a word with the local neighbourhood boys and girls for that area.
His attitude to driving clearly stinks. He needs to be spoken to. At least about his illegal window tints ;)

Ade
Gavinskii

Post by Gavinskii »

Adrian wrote:Yeah, pop into your local nick mate and ask to have a word with the local neighbourhood boys and girls for that area.
His attitude to driving clearly stinks. He needs to be spoken to. At least about his illegal window tints ;)

Ade
Ade, that was very observant and may well explain his actions - they are illegal for a reason....
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

He may have been fleeing the scene of a crime, who knows? Bogus officials, rogue traders etc etc.
Any number of reasons why he'd be shooting out of a junction in front of a motorcyclist.
Local boys/girls in blue may have been chasing him for months and the missing piece in the jigsaw could be a lovely bit of CCTV showing the vehicle, VRM, contact numbers etc etc.

It's all to easy to say, 'nah, don't bother'. But who knows, you could be helping out more than you know.
What you got to lose by popping in and having a chat and showing your footage

Ade
Kendo

Post by Kendo »

I was tempted to go after him but i was on the DRZ with Knbblies so i had no chance really. I saw him there and was covering my brakes as i normally do in situations like that but as he looked at me i assumed he would hold where he was but to then pull out and look the other way it gobsmacked me. I dont think he had dark windows its just the video a bit dark! I didn't think i was recording until i checked an hour ago.
Kendo

Post by Kendo »

Its a shame i didnt bother reseting the date and time on the video :unsure:
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Date and time doesn't matter evidentially as long as you know the time difference between that in the camera and the 'real' time. ;)

Ade
Kendo

Post by Kendo »

Just found an email address for the bikesafe coordinator at the local nick so will send him an email!

Return to “THE PUB”