Anyone know Berries Gardeing Services in Redditch? If you do Give him a slap from me !

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Jim Lovell

Re: Anyone know Berries Gardeing Services in Redditch? If you do Give him a slap from me !

Post by Jim Lovell »

I would like to think the old bill would be interested given the video, even just to have a chat with him and explain the Highway Code :whistle:
Real men ride twins ;-)
Gavinskii

Re: Anyone know Berries Gardeing Services in Redditch? If you do Give him a slap from me !

Post by Gavinskii »

Kendo wrote:Just found an email address for the bikesafe coordinator at the local nick so will send him an email!
Great idea!

After all, there won't be any comeback on you privately :)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

Assume even when they're looking straight at you, they're really dream staring at dinner...or wife /girlfriend naked.. or wife/ girlfriend naked making out while cooking dinner. What they're not looking at is you :(

As far as he was concerned he didn't hit you so what's the problem? I commute into London, if I filmed the amount of feckwits that pulled out, cut me up or just generally tried to kill me I would have to sleep outside for lack of space. Daily, & sometimes 4 - 5 times in a mile.

Glad you're ok
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
special one

Post by special one »

What a tosser, good job you weren't tanking it mate, reaction time would've been zero at speed.

I agree with Ade, video might be dark but those windows look tinted and on a dull day might've impaired his vision, not acceptable hence why they are illegal.

I would defo pass it on to the rozzers.
Current bikes...

2003 KTM 950 adventure in silvery blue...

2013 KTM 450 exc-f in orange /white

2007 Scorpa SY250 trials in blue.
special one

Post by special one »

Just been doing some detective work, that name doesn't come up in any of the local business directories, what is funny is if you google it, this thread comes out as top search lol
Current bikes...

2003 KTM 950 adventure in silvery blue...

2013 KTM 450 exc-f in orange /white

2007 Scorpa SY250 trials in blue.
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

Ring his mobile & ask him to pop round to an address you pick out of the blue to give a quote for gardening & when he arrives walk up to him & ask him if he remembers you??
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
utaka

Post by utaka »

:laugh: Put 141 to disguise your number and call the mobile and landline numbers on the van during the night, just to make sure he is not losing any sleep over the incident, not talking harassment you understand, just being concerned citizens. ;)
Jammin

Post by Jammin »

Was a close one that, I was about 10 bike lengths back & he was looking straight at us.
What a tosser !!!
Jammin

Post by Jammin »

On a lighter note, did you gat the start of the snowy lane?
Heff

Post by Heff »

What a total arse.

Obviously not a biker, or he should have seen you.

Agree with the others about the window tints. Having watched the Police Interceptors, Road Wars and the like on Sky, it carries 3 penalty points and a £60 fine if the tints dark enough, and it looks dark to me.

If the local police don't act on the video evidence they will have him for the windows anyway.

You have nothing to loose
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black

Return to “THE PUB”