touratech service

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
moto al

Re: touratech service

Post by moto al »

Mike54 wrote:I've never really understood the TT bashing. No one is forced to buy from them after all.

Postage costs - The people who moan about this clearly don't work in retail or understand business costs. They seem to think that the "cost" of sending the item is just the amount that royal mail charges. It isn't. There is the cost of the packaging, the time in packing, the time in picking the order and checking it etc etc. It's often not practical for a firm which sends a large amount of items to individually price every single item they post. The simple answer is, if you don't like the charges, buy elsewhere.

Also, people are WAY too quick to whinge on the internet about a supplier. Sure, if there is a long an ongoing issue which you feel needs putting in the public domain, speak up about it if you cant resolve it with them (or of course you just dont have the balls to deal with it assertively with them). But if a firm doesn't jump within a milisecond of you shouting for them, don't post on a forum about it, it makes you look like a bit of a dickhead and sadly, other morons take notice and it can damage a firms reputation for no good reason.
sorry mr angry your the man with the plan.
imagesCASR1IIJ_2013-03-12.jpg
imagesCASR1IIJ_2013-03-12.jpg (8.6 KiB) Viewed 499 times
moto al glasgow. thats in scotland you know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Attachments
moto al
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

moto al wrote:
Mike54 wrote:I've never really understood the TT bashing. No one is forced to buy from them after all.

Postage costs - The people who moan about this clearly don't work in retail or understand business costs. They seem to think that the "cost" of sending the item is just the amount that royal mail charges. It isn't. There is the cost of the packaging, the time in packing, the time in picking the order and checking it etc etc. It's often not practical for a firm which sends a large amount of items to individually price every single item they post. The simple answer is, if you don't like the charges, buy elsewhere.

Also, people are WAY too quick to whinge on the internet about a supplier. Sure, if there is a long an ongoing issue which you feel needs putting in the public domain, speak up about it if you cant resolve it with them (or of course you just dont have the balls to deal with it assertively with them). But if a firm doesn't jump within a milisecond of you shouting for them, don't post on a forum about it, it makes you look like a bit of a dickhead and sadly, other morons take notice and it can damage a firms reputation for no good reason.
sorry mr angry your the man with the plan.
moto al glasgow. thats in scotland you know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You seem to have serious issues with both Touratech and with Mike. The easy answer is not to buy from Touratech and not read Mikes posts. Life's too short to give yourself a heart attack.
gebrauchtwagen83

Post by gebrauchtwagen83 »

Dont call me a dickhead u prick.
gebrauchtwagen83

U dont know your going to get rubbish service till after youve placed the order how comes every other company manages the impossible then in respect of shipping costs. Smaller companies at that
gebrauchtwagen83

Best close this thread. Its obviously upsetting those who dont like to read other peoples opinions or views. Best to keep things to yourself
appleby

Post by appleby »

dancanovas wrote:Best close this thread. Its obviously upsetting those who dont like to read other peoples opinions or views. Best to keep things to yourself
Don't be daft, It's just starting to warm up!

I put an order in wth M&P on Sunday & it came today .... post free!
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

appleby wrote:
dancanovas wrote:Best close this thread. Its obviously upsetting those who dont like to read other peoples opinions or views. Best to keep things to yourself

I was about to blame the poor service on the Welsh and then you have to go and spoil it.
gebrauchtwagen83

appleby wrote:

Thats impossible. You just dont understand postage and business costs lol :laugh:
moto al

Post by moto al »

dancanovas wrote:
appleby wrote:

Thats impossible. You just dont understand postage and business costs lol :laugh:
hi pm sent al
moto al
BIG BILL

Post by BIG BILL »

I missed this thread a few days ago but it has reminded me that I orderd a TT lockable Garmin mount over 10 days ago.
I have had no response or emails to say when it's on its way, it was showing in stock when I orderd :angry: .
I will ring today, £10 p&p is over the top but they have what I need.

Can I just add my opinion.
It would be a sad world if all bikes looked the same.
Keep blinging :woohoo:

BB
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bl**dy thing ( Barry Sheene )
Your along time dead..

Return to “THE PUB”