User names

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Blackwater

Re: User names

Post by Blackwater »

I am quite found of a pint or six of the Blackwater ;)
If it aint broke.........Break it.

Ducati ST4S, Zephyr
Wee Jack

Post by Wee Jack »

Mine requires absolutely no explanation for anyone who has witnessed the closeness of my arse to the ground !!
It matters not what you have or where you take it ........... Every ride is an adventure and every motorbike was built for adventure.
scouse

Post by scouse »

Bit obvious really ... born in Liverpool and spent most of the first 26 years of my life living there... apart from most of '79 in Ambleside... but as I have spent the last 20-odd in various parts of the UK and other places following work and good riding roads.. spell it with a a small "s" these days ;)
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Wee Jack wrote:Mine requires absolutely no explanation for anyone who has witnessed the closeness of my arse to the ground !!
... and there was me thinking it was because you urinated and Jack Daniels! :laugh:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Wee Jack wrote:Mine requires absolutely no explanation for anyone who has witnessed the closeness of my arse to the ground !!
Nice to see you back Jack, how's things going?
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Em-J

Post by Em-J »

I love this. It makes me laugh every time I see it
Wee Jack

Post by Wee Jack »

Treadtrader wrote:
Hey mate howsyerself ?? I'm just great - life is good. Retired from IBM last year , been working at a KTM dealer this last year and still working as an auxiliary with the SAS (Scottish Ambulance Service), I'm about to go full time with the ambulance service as a trainee Technician/Paramedic. My daughter and her fella made me a grandpa in December. Wee Sophie is just a delight - grandparenthood is much better than parenthood !!! so all in all I have absolutely no complaints just now except not enough time for the bikes , still running my Transalp700 and DRZ400 and have been trying to resist a Harley MT350 "ex squaddie" but i think I'll give in to temptation eventually. Why just have 2 bikes that you don't have enough time to enjoy,when you can have 3 ??????

Give my regards to that fellow clyde islander your married to !!!
It matters not what you have or where you take it ........... Every ride is an adventure and every motorbike was built for adventure.
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Wee Jack wrote:
Treadtrader wrote:
Hey mate howsyerself ?? I'm just great - life is good. Retired from IBM last year , been working at a KTM dealer this last year and still working as an auxiliary with the SAS (Scottish Ambulance Service), I'm about to go full time with the ambulance service as a trainee Technician/Paramedic. My daughter and her fella made me a grandpa in December. Wee Sophie is just a delight - grandparenthood is much better than parenthood !!! so all in all I have absolutely no complaints just now except not enough time for the bikes , still running my Transalp700 and DRZ400 and have been trying to resist a Harley MT350 "ex squaddie" but i think I'll give in to temptation eventually. Why just have 2 bikes that you don't have enough time to enjoy,when you can have 3 ??????

Give my regards to that fellow clyde islander your married to !!!
Glad things are working themselves out in your new career. Change is allways so difficult.
Congratulations Grandad, I have a grandaughter, just turned 11 but thinks she's 17. :ohmy:
Can't have enough bikes mate, just added an RD04 to my fleet. :lol:
I'll give you a shout when I come up to blag my Nature rally points. :lol:
Missus sends her regards. :woohoo:
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Billybusa

Post by Billybusa »

yes phil we know you are HA HA !!!!
Scrump

Post by Scrump »

Scrump - Its my wifes nickname for me, amongst other things!:cheer:
For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travels sake. The great affair is to move

Return to “THE PUB”