Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Tramp

Api key not valid

Post by Tramp »

Hi guys..well I`m stumped on this one..
when i load..

http://maps.the-hug.net/ or

bikehike.co.uk

I get the following box come up API key not valid..and nothing loads as usual..not changed anything on pc like updates etc..

if I load a gpx track even though the screen is blank it loads fine and the programme works..

anyone got any idea`s Ive loaded Mozzilla and Goggle and get same results..

cheers :)
ipswichbiker

Re: Api key not valid

Post by ipswichbiker »

Dont know what has gone wrong but how about changing browser? If you are on explorer try firefox etc.
I went to the Caribbean on holiday with my wife last year.

Jamaica?

No, she wanted to.

davec

Post by davec »

Worked fine for me when I tried it (and thanks it's not a site I've seen before).
Could it be that they had exceeded their quota of tiles? Have you tried it again since?
This site relies on the Ordnance Survey OpenSpace server and they limit us to 100000 tiles per day of which you have collectively used 0.

You can help us to keep the usage down by not maximizing your web browser but instead re-sizing it to the size you actually need. You might also like to consider switching to our OpenMaps server which offers a very similar service but using tiles with no restrictions on our use per day.

Alternatively the Ordnance Survey suggest you might want to use the OS OpenData Viewer or, for Windows users, you might like to try OS getamap (requires Silverlight) which also offers some of the same features this site does for creating routes
I got a motorbike for my wife...

Best swap I ever made.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Cheers Davec..glad some good came of the post..I`ve tried most browsers and all have the same result..nada :woohoo: ..

looking in more detail seem I have a corrupted link trying to load..from some obscure site :whistle: ..ha ho more work..
davec

Post by davec »

Oooooer, you haven't picked up some spyware from one of those dodgy websites like gleam-uk or ramblers.org have you? :S
I got a motorbike for my wife...

Best swap I ever made.

Return to “THE PUB”