ROSSI IS A SPENT FORCE!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
appleby

ROSSI IS A SPENT FORCE!

Post by appleby »

When rumour first suggested Rossi would sign for Ducati, I said at the time, he would not win another race; I still believe this to be the case!
Nothing would please me more than for some smug git to breathe new life into this thread in six months making me eat my words . . but I doubt it?

That first big smash in his career has knocked the fight out of him, and the massive pressure to reward Ducati's investment will prove too much for him.

There is no way in this world he will beat either Stoner or Lorenzo on any Sunday afternoon this year! :whistle:
Treadtrader

Re: ROSSI IS A SPENT FORCE!

Post by Treadtrader »

I'm booked into Mugello in July as part of my summer tour.

I hope to be watching him win on the Duke, then join in the party. :woohoo:
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
scrambled eggs

Post by scrambled eggs »

like a bee to honey, i dont think so buddy:whistle: :P , seriously i think your right regarding rossi`s big crash knocking him but he did return and do the business when he needed to and he did it to lorenzo ,;)

i dont think he will win the championship but he will definately win races next year and bring on the duke big time and be a part of future development for ducati B)

any how i will be there in silverstone in june cheering the goat on :evil:

think its going to be the best year yet?:woohoo:
Marco46

Post by Marco46 »

No, it was Rossi's motocross accident that did the real damage. The Mugello accident didnt knock him as much as you think. He came back and did the business on a bike that was no longer given priorty. Lorenzo was the "Golden Boy" after the Mugello accident.
Stoner will be a force to be reckoned with though...Lorenzo is on a fantastically developed bike by you know who....:whistle:
Rossi and his crew will win some races this season, not sure about the championship..But it will be an awesome season...Watch out for Simoncelli and Spies...
bandit1250gt

Post by bandit1250gt »

Can I please be there when the GOAT rams this nonsense down a few peoples throats!

Anyone who has the slightest bit of Moto GP knowledge knows that writing him off is so foolish and frankly shows a total lock of understanding!!

Rant over, happy new year by the way.
Marco46

Post by Marco46 »

Here...Here....Long live Il Dottore...
bandit1250gt

Post by bandit1250gt »

Nice one Marco46

We all know that when he finally retires that Moto GP will never be the same.
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Rossi is the man I want to see win more than ever! He's an old guy in Moto GP terms, he is a multi millionaire, he has not long had the biggest injuries of his life, and he has signed for an underdog team, anybody else wouldn't even bother trying.
Do I think he can do it?...................HELL YES! This is when he thrives.
He will work harder than ever to prove the critics wrong and bring another team forward.

Marco Simoncelli is my second choice, if Rossi cant have it I want Marco to.
Marco46

Post by Marco46 »

Not 'alf. Was at Silverstone last year at the Moto GP and it was crap without Vale..
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Marco46 wrote:Not 'alf. Was at Silverstone last year at the Moto GP and it was crap without Vale..
Trouble is Silverstone is crap full stop. Too flat to see anything other than the corner you're sat at and then the insult of a minimum of £20 to sit in a grand stand after paying £60 to get in! I went there to watch the WSBKs in 2003 and said I'd never go back... forgot what I had said and went to watch the GP in 2009 and wish I hadn't bothered as I ended up watching most of the race on the big screen!

I would rather go abroad to watch the races so that I don't get ripped off for the race tickets - Le Mans in 2005 = 36 Euro for the race weekend, Brno 2008 = 36 Euro for the race weekend, Sepang 2009 £16 for the race weekend! Okay, you pay a bit for getting there, but that's part of the fun and you get a holiday thrown in too! :woohoo:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com

Return to “THE PUB”