RIP Mark1150

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
Hacknslash

Re: RIP Mark1150

Post by Hacknslash »

RIP man, nice to have know you

The Geek shall inherit the Earth.
TheWitcher

Post by TheWitcher »

RIP Mark. Condolences
Ben750

Post by Ben750 »

Hello all,

Those that don't know me, I am Ben. Mark's eldest son.

I don't frequent this forum really, but just stumbled across this thread.

Thank you all for your kind words, myself and the rest of our family really appreciate them.

He was without doubt my best friend, as well as my dad and as GB said, the reason I got into dirt biking and biking in general.

For those that didn't know, he was fighting Cancer for the last couple of years and it was that which got him sadly :(. We are, if this is OK with the admin, doing a small collection for the Macmillan wards who helped him. If you are able to donate, that would be awesome!!!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/trish-hagerty

Also, I am planning a memorial ride and camp in the new year, details TBC, but you are all welcome to join us, it will be predominantly arranged via ATR (Adventuretrailrider.com) and I will do my best to link you guys to it :)
Husky FE350 Rockstar Edition

KTM EXC250 Six Days

Ducati ST2 race bike
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Thanks for the update Ben. I already try to raise money for Macmillan at every opportunity I get because they were very good not only when my dad was fighting cancer earlier this year but after he'd lost his battle two of the carers still carried on popping in to check on my mum and make sure she was coping.

RIP your dad.

Return to “HEROES”