RIP John Steed - aka Patrick Macnee

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
Simon_100

RIP John Steed - aka Patrick Macnee

Post by Simon_100 »

OK, I'll beat Moto Al to today's trivia news - and the age old polemic of "Who's hero?" :whistle: But The Avengers were brilliant. OK, the New Avengers with Joanna Lumley had lots more action and, er, Joanna Lumley, but Emma Peel, aka Dianna Rigg had a certain something else . . . :evil: And for those of us who like to sup our wine not glug it, the full episode: Question, What was Purdey's motorbiks? Regs Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Simon_100

Re: RIP John Steed - aka Patrick Macnee

Post by Simon_100 »

And Now - in colour (thumbs) Regs Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

ah but did you beat me or did it take you longer to find the filth Miss Peel HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
threepot

Post by threepot »

Nice one Spud (thumbs)
dazcapri

Post by dazcapri »

The Avengers is on True Entertainment (Ch 61 Freeview) now and every weeknight from 8pm it's series 6 (Linda Thorsen?) on now
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

dazcapri wrote:The Avengers is on True Entertainment (Ch 61 Freeview) now and every weeknight from 8pm it's series 6 (Linda Thorsen?) on now
Wow, I don't live in Britain nor do i watch TV so wouldn't know..

Linda Thornton - a bit wishy-washy then in my view but now i'm approaching crapulous old age . . .

Regs

Simon

Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Redmurty wrote:ah but did you beat me or did it take you longer to find the filth Miss Peel HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!

cheers Spud ;)
Ere my old duck, aka genuine Shropshire Lad (not!) I wunna, canna and dunna know what you're a talkin' bout. :whistle:

Regs

Simon, aka, 'Oooo your frum then, Aaaanoood?' (Hanwood) . . .

PS OK, Political Correct time - I've got nothing against Salop or the Salopians, in fact its a lovely county, but the best favour being brought up there ever did for me was that I skeedadled as soon as I could and never went back (thumbs)

Return to “HEROES”