Caffeine & Machine today...

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
UK-Rider

Caffeine & Machine today...

Post by UK-Rider »

Visited Caffeine & Machine today near Stratford-upon-Avon (https://caffeineandmachine.com/). It felt a little like going home, since I grew up in a car family in a car-culture town in Oregon. See narrated video for more comments. The ride was 185 miles in sun and showers, and it was refreshing to see so many families there just to look and appreciate the cars and bikes. Perhaps we should have a breakfast mini-meet for ABR forum users there in the future?
Qgx3rM%bRlWFONz+xHflcw.jpg
Qgx3rM%bRlWFONz+xHflcw.jpg (135.43 KiB) Viewed 8634 times
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_6002.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6002.jpeg (79.58 KiB) Viewed 8634 times
OliverMatt

Re: Caffeine & Machine today...

Post by OliverMatt »

Oh, I agree it's good place to hang out. Btw, they have really tasty coffee ;)
Bryn

Re: Caffeine & Machine today...

Post by Bryn »

The ABR office is only a couple of miles from Caffeine and Machine, it's an excellent place to get together. They do the most incredible nachos and pulled pork, and there always seems to be a good buzz about the place. I've been toying with the idea of organising an ABR meet there for a while now, perhaps it should happen!

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”