Motorcycle Live (Almost) FREE Parking

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
trophydave

Re: Motorcycle Live (Almost) FREE Parking

Post by trophydave »

-Ralph- wrote:I parked at Canley station near Coventry for free and caught the train for £2.10 return. 20 minutes, arrives 100 yds from the exhibition hall and avoids all the traffic getting in and out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
We used to park at Hampton in Arden station,one stop down the line from the NEC and get the train in.
-Ralph-

Re: Motorcycle Live (Almost) FREE Parking

Post by -Ralph- »

trophydave wrote:
-Ralph- wrote:I parked at Canley station near Coventry for free and caught the train for £2.10 return. 20 minutes, arrives 100 yds from the exhibition hall and avoids all the traffic getting in and out.

We used to park at Hampton in Arden station,one stop down the line from the NEC and get the train in.
Not many trains stop there now as Birmingham International is so close, but Berkswell and Tile Hill are still other options on that line.

"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”