Jax Shack

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
PHILinFRANCE

Re: Jax Shack

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

FLYING DOG :blink:

The Husky covered nigh on 15ft and me another 5ft :pinch:

http://www.bikersclubfrance.com/viewtop ... 6&start=30

I'd been leading, a little to fast perhaps when the front clipped a rock, washing out making me grip harder ,winding the throttle wide open , launching us over a 12in high old wall i laid there as the guys rode past :( but returned over 5mins later looking for me , Nicks bike is on the trail i left

We took out 2 or 3 trees and a knee :(

But i didn't cry and that evening the Cognac Shwepps took all the pain away to be replaced with the hangover from hell :woohoo:

Link went to pot !!! but you'll get the idea :S
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

Leading a little bit fast surely not :whistle: is that Pie I see in front of Steve :whistle: :laugh:
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Only birds and angels can fly....how many lifes does a cat have?....slow down before you get seriously hurt.....

Or hand the video camera to someone else first....lol
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Yep thats Jax famous "Cow Pie" Bob (thumbs)

Half of the problem is the sun, shade , sun ,shade affect Tramp !!! bloody eyes don't focus fast enough anymore mate
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

I'll vouch for the pie, bloody excellent. Superb couple of days, sure I'll have you all on cognac Schweppes soon...... trust me...steve
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

With you 100% on the eyes mate...mine take ages readjusting coming out of tunnels...one reason i cant drive at night...winter is dangerous for me...

Old age sucks and im only just past 50 ish...and carrots are for Donkeys lol....ever thought of becoming a trapeze artist...
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

chunky butt wrote:I'll vouch for the pie, bloody excellent. Superb couple of days, sure I'll have you all on cognac Schweppes soon...... trust me...steve
Sounds like you had fun , what bike were you on steve ? Did you have seconds of that cow pie :laugh:
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

You know me too well bob, one portion was ample but had my arm twisted....turned round and hey presto second helping was just landing on my plate...it would of been rude not to. On a more serious note I was on my trusty 450 beemer mate,and we had a great laugh, you need to get back here to do some of phils trails buddy....hope see you soon. ..steve
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

chunky butt wrote:You know me too well bob, one portion was ample but had my arm twisted....turned round and hey presto second helping was just landing on my plate...it would of been rude not to. On a more serious note I was on my trusty 450 beemer mate,and we had a great laugh, you need to get back here to do some of phils trails buddy....hope see you soon. ..steve
You will , I'll bring the DRZ. (thumbs)
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

PM sent Phil (thumbs)

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”