Jax Shack

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
PHILinFRANCE

Re: Jax Shack

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

(thumbs) Cheers Clive, the "Hill climber" :woohoo: had a great 4 days aswell , shouldes still a bit sore and can't get pics out of me phone :S so need yours and Hemans
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Owe dear....connect to pc then look in conected stuff should list phone by name, then single or double click on phone name to open folders...look for either dcim or img....they may be on the phone card if its modern lol so just drop card into card slot on laptop....

You really need a basic windows system NOT ONE THAT fucks it up automatically...

Bon moto...
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Comp isn't seeing me phone , plug it in and normally there's a sign saying phone that i click on .............;but nows there's nawt
boboneleg

Post by boboneleg »

I'll say it again, BIG HAMMER :laugh:
one-legged adventurer
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Seriuosly mate ...the thing needs a reboot back to factory setting and start again...save all pics and vids to a online store ...sounds like some important bits are missing ...when you upload download pics,vids it always fucks stuff up especially between different programs...

Or get eddy to piss on it and blame hime and get a new model...

Ask Andy if he,s back from saudi...

You need sometging simple and safe as we are all.getting withdrawl from no ow shit phil moments...
herman

Post by herman »

Yup thanks for the huge welcome, good riding and large amounts of custard made available to Clive. I came back to melt down Monday at work and then tense Tuesday as the daughter had to be moved from her ex boyfriend's flat so photos are on the way via carrier snail.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
herman

Post by herman »

This was day one and Phil taking us to a viewpoint... could see for inches almost :laugh: Image001 by herman munster, on Flickr
Café solo

Post by Café solo »

Custard helps on the hills...
I've just uploaded 3 video clips to You-Tube; search for Café Solo66 and (hopefully) you'll find them! Any probs and I can send you the links. Possibly.
herman

Post by herman »

It did clear rapidly though and plenty of single track ensued which the smoky Bavarians loved Image011 by herman munster, on Flickr Then Phil said "watch this bridge its really slippery" and promptly went sideways across it. I would of helped but was trying to steady my camera hand whilst giggling. Image013 by herman munster, on Flickr This lump of rock needed a good coat of looking at. Image015 by herman munster, on Flickr
herman

Post by herman »

Café solo wrote:Custard helps on the hills...
I've just uploaded 3 video clips to You-Tube; search for Café Solo66 and (hopefully) you'll find them! Any probs and I can send you the links. Possibly.
I think you can link you tube directly here clive. Copy and paste the link. :)

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”