Matlock bath.

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
Gripper1974

Matlock bath.

Post by Gripper1974 »

Can you believe that I've been riding for nearly 20 years and I've never before been to Matlock Bath but that's in the past because me and the present Mrs Gripper have just got back and it was heaving. It was a spur of the moment decision to go but I'm really glad we did, we had finished our tea, the sun was shining the bike was ready to roll so off we went. Monkey boy here forgot the camera :ohmy: :whistle: but trust me it was wonderful. With that in mind we will be going again next Sunday for a BBQ by the river and a run out around the Dales. If anyone fancies it then just let me know and we can sort out a meeting point and run out.
baggy

Re: Matlock bath.

Post by baggy »

We go to Matlock Bath if the sun is shining always a good crowd and a good set of shops and places to relax.

Sometimes the children want to go as well though so then we go in the car
Elle

Post by Elle »

I've only been to MB once & hated it. No free parking (one of my pet hates when on 2 wheels) & rude parking wardens. On top of that all the roads were full of numpty car drivers doing 30 in the 50s & several speed cameras.

A ride in the Dales would be lovely but I'm on-call next weekend so can't commit. Post something up & I'll check nearer the date :)
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
baggy

Post by baggy »

Thats all changed again due to complaints from the shops due to loss of business. all the parking infront of the shops is all free again
Gripper1974

Post by Gripper1974 »

As said " parking free again" Found that the mix of machines that was there was great. Big Harley's, tourers, chops big trailies, power rangers on their crotch rockets and L plated 125s. Great to see that it doesn't matter what people ride it's the fact that they ride.
numptyspence

Post by numptyspence »

yep a great place to fill up on fish and chips, or/and ice cream :woohoo:

oh and the bikes :blush:
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

I could be up for this
Gripper1974

Post by Gripper1974 »