ABR Festival 2021 - Thanks

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
HarveyCamm

ABR Festival 2021 - Thanks

Post by HarveyCamm »

I'd just like to express my thanks to all involved in the organisation of this years festival, from smooth check-in to good evening entertainment in the tent we had a blast. I didn't try the larger off-road track this year but there were lots of mucky looking smiles and also huge numbers trying out bikes from the looks of the booking on queues.

Roll on next year :D
Harv & Lisa
Godspeed

Re: ABR Festival 2021 - Thanks

Post by Godspeed »

Echo that! Great event, well done all 👍
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

Just arrived back at my place in Wales and jumped on here to do exactly the same thing. Really well done ABR for another outstanding event - and even more so given all the extra effort needed to put the show on this year. It was necessary (at least for me) to be doing something (almost) normal again (testing and hand sanitising aside).

ABR isn't run by a large publishing company - they are a surprisingly small team of passionate and hard working people - so to pull this off again deserves real credit.

The vibe wasn't lost as it got bigger - chilled and about the people and riding bikes. I even managed to get a (face) tan! Well, more of a lobster look in my case, but that's normal! :D

Took a bit of juggling to get up from Spain for this (and to see family etc) but I'm so glad I did. Roll on next year- when Idris may even make an appearance!

Thanks again
Pat
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

great event and superb trail riding . great time had by us , I know how much people like to que it must be a british thing! very well done would like to thank the person who found my number plate thank you ....
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Barcelona Pat wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:53 pm Just arrived back at my place in Wales and jumped on here to do exactly the same thing. Really well done ABR for another outstanding event - and even more so given all the extra effort needed to put the show on this year. It was necessary (at least for me) to be doing something (almost) normal again (testing and hand sanitising aside).

ABR isn't run by a large publishing company - they are a surprisingly small team of passionate and hard working people - so to pull this off again deserves real credit.

The vibe wasn't lost as it got bigger - chilled and about the people and riding bikes. I even managed to get a (face) tan! Well, more of a lobster look in my case, but that's normal! :D

Took a bit of juggling to get up from Spain for this (and to see family etc) but I'm so glad I did. Roll on next year- when Idris may even make an appearance!

Thanks again
Pat
Great to meet you Pat
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

It was a great event, but I don't think I met anyone from on here.
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

I met your bike in the 640 club but your were en tour somewhere spoke with the other owners all things 640. There were at least 2 others I met, besides the Chiefs.
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

AlanHolt wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:33 pm It was a great event, but I don't think I met anyone from on here.
Alan - didn't realise you were there, sorry fella. We should make a point of linking up at next year's!
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

Barcelona Pat wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:21 pm
AlanHolt wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:33 pm It was a great event, but I don't think I met anyone from on here.
Alan - didn't realise you were there, sorry fella. We should make a point of linking up at next year's!
Definitely. It was a last minute decision, and that quickly changed from only going for one day to being able to camp there on the Saturday night. I'll be back next year with a VIP weekend ticket.
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

There was a small gathering of us that attended the first ever ABR rally at Takoda campsite in Cumbria, including Paul who ran the site. It was known as “The boil rally” eleven years ago.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”