ABR Ireland Rally 2021?

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
gazxt1200z

ABR Ireland Rally 2021?

Post by gazxt1200z »

Calling Flinty & heff, I realise if there is going to be a rally this year it will be later than usual,have you had any thoughts on this,like wait until everybody has had their second jab[my 2nd one is mid may] is Irelands weather a bit like scotland with good weather in May then not until September,could we have the rally in September ? any thoughts please.
Flintlock

Re: ABR Ireland Rally 2021?

Post by Flintlock »

Hello Gaz - hope you & your good lady are keeping well.

Re the ABR Ireland Rally. We have been discussing this & have decided that with all that's going on, it's best not to have one this year.

We just don't know what way the Gov here will go with the restrictions come May. September would not work as quite a few of us here head off on holidays then.

The summer months (June, July August) I would anticipate would be very busy (more than normal) here, so the Rally would not be as enjoyable (busy roads campsites, cafe's etc).

So, in short - it should be a go in 2022 & we will have plenty of time to plan too.

However Gaz - if you are intending to come over yourself (or with mates) - let me know & I would be happy (if not elsewhere & if restrictions allow) to link up for an all day run on the bikes

Cheers

Keith
gazxt1200z

Re: ABR Ireland Rally 2021?

Post by gazxt1200z »

Hi Keith,Lovely to hear from you and real nice to know you are ok,we are fine so far,i am thinking of coming over as i have a ferry voucher that they have postponed from 2020 so has my mate john,so if he is available it will be great to meet up with you for the day,i will let you know as the year progresses,take care mate.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”