the YULE TIDE RALLY 2019

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Cone

Re: the YULE TIDE RALLY 2019

Post by Cone »

If there’s number and a gpx I’m happy to take one, only need a few so they can help me pick up my bike when I fall off
Oblix

Post by Oblix »

Unlikely to make it, hoping for the best but looks like bad news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
devon john

Post by devon john »

Oblix wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:04 pm Unlikely to make it, hoping for the best but looks like bad news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
hope it all works out for the best ,,you take care ,,

john
devon john

Post by devon john »

just had contact from the site manager and theres no problem with anyone wanting to turn up on the Thursday ,,

bearing in mind there will be NO FOOD that evening if anyone that turns up early on the thursday and willing to help set up

i can posable cook some bacon and sausages for them :D :D :D

joihn
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

Devon John, will there be any food on offer for Friday or is it just for Saturday? I have already booked breakfast for the 2 of us but was wondering about night time.

Cheers, Nick.
devon john

Post by devon john »

course there is Nick Friday evening meal is a massive stew ,,

am i right in thinking your a vegetarian ,,, if so i will sort out a veggie stir fry

john
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

devon john wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:34 pm course there is Nick Friday evening meal is a massive stew ,,

am i right in thinking your a vegetarian ,,, if so i will sort out a veggie stir fry

john
Cheers mate, spot on. Looking forward to it.

Nick.
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Planning on getting there mid afternoon, coming cross country via Porlock if the weather is kind to us, if not will be seeing Nickoff in the services again :mrgreen:
2 for all stews and breakie plus copious real ale and scrumpy. Tym. have organised a small selection of cheese for you for both nights. :D
devon john

Post by devon john »

Nathan Millward is going to pop in for a couple of hours on the Saturday afternoon ,,

this is for anyone that wants any information on his fourth coming trips or wants to speak to him

john
Desmo

Post by Desmo »

devon john wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:35 am The site is now booked for the 6th-8th December 2019
The Ultimate Adventure Centre
ultimateadventurecentre.com
Abbotsham Road 01237 880028, Ex395Ap, Bideford, Devon, England, Bideford EX39 5AP · ~2.2 mi
01237 880028

Hi John
There should be some Auction items arriving at Ultimate Adventure Centre this week , under my name John Decker / Desmo
just keep an eye out for them ,see you Friday
Cheers
Desmo

the same format as the last few years ,,this is now the 8th rally :o

camping fees will be the same as last year (£7per night) but i am waiting for bunkhouse prices ,

as many that have supported this event no its one of the best with great food cooked on site by me and my dedicated team running the road ride

and IF we get a good response a off road ride ,,sorry to say that we had to cancel it last year as to poor numbers ,

this is a MOTORCYCLE EVENT SO MOTORCYCLES ONLY ,if you have a medical problem please contact me and we can sort you out ,

real ale and cider on tap a honesty bar is the way we run it ,,tea coffee are donations and prices will be expectable for all we sell

we also have a auction on the Saturday night run by Tim always good fun and we ask if you are attending to brig something for us to sell .

all money raised goes to the air ambulance and the profit from the weekend (last year £1000 was donated )

hope to see old faces and a few new ones

theres a limited of 50 as this is the max i can cater for

john

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”