the YULE TIDE RALLY 2019

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Agent Orange

Re: the YULE TIDE RALLY 2019

Post by Agent Orange »

Apophis wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:16 am
Agent Orange wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm Trying to get some guys from Wales going John, used to sort the Taffy Dakar out. Piss heads and wobblers the lot of em.
Is this the same guys that were up all night and revving bikes in the middle of the night at the west wales Do ???
I don't know, but doubt it. I personally never heard anyone e revving bikes up in West Wales. Far too busy drinking and the like.
devon john

Post by devon john »

only well behaved bikers welcome ,,, we have to respect the site and others ,,

i am sure if agent orange has asked them they should be good ,,

john
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Hi John
myself and Tony will be coming, Tony is booking a hut I think but I'll be under canvas (nylon).
Cone

Post by Cone »

Ill be coming too please. Is there an off road ride?
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Agent Orange wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm Trying to get some guys from Wales going John, used to sort the Taffy Dakar out. Piss heads and wobblers the lot of em.
Is this the same guys that were up all night and revving bikes in the middle of the night at the west wales Do ???
I think everyone in Haverford west heard them
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi son
And I believe that Robert & Kerry we’re not happy as they took straw bails from the
Barn in to the camping field .

Ta steve
Benson-1215

Post by Benson-1215 »

Teflon Jnr wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:12 pm
I think everyone in Haverford west heard them
Was like going back to the old bike rallies of 80s .........I am too old for this shit.
The straw bails was out of order and should be paid for
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
devon john

Post by devon john »

reading this Agent Orange could you please tell them they are NOT welcome down here to this event

we have never had a problem and i don't won't one ,, this is very rear with in this group ,

looking forward to seeing you all again and don't forget gifts for the auction

john
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

devon john wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:42 am reading this Agent Orange could you please tell them they are NOT welcome down here to this event

we have never had a problem and i don't won't one ,, this is very rear with in this group ,

looking forward to seeing you all again and don't forget gifts for the auction

john
Commended john I personally won't be attending another event if they go to as they ruined it for a fair number if people.its ok if you live close like they did but when you've had no sleep and have a 6/7 hour ride back it's unacceptable .every one likes a laugh but they took the piss and ruined what was a great charity event for many
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
devon john

Post by devon john »

Teflon Jnr wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:55 pm Commended john I personally won't be attending another event if they go to as they ruined it for a fair number if people.its ok if you live close like they did but when you've had no sleep and have a 6/7 hour ride back it's unacceptable .every one likes a laugh but they took the piss and ruined what was a great charity event for many
hello Teflon jnr you and your dad have my total respect and your opinion really counts ,,

these event rely on good manners,,banter and friendship without them few things there no point in running them ,

most people will talk the talk but rearly take the bull by the horns and run something

again without the likes of you and your dad without support again theres no go

we need both auto the south wales weekend i feel for big al as he works hard to run this small gathering ,

hope these lads get the message and don't bother us again or maybe they will be rudely turned away ,,

hope your coming down too the yule tide

john

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”