winter camping

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
devon john

winter camping

Post by devon john »

just sorting out my camping gear for next weekend the Overland Winter Warmer ,
cooked a Moroccan tagine for around 8 people ,, frozen down ready ,, will be good to meet up with a few silly old sods that want to sit in a field in February ,and talk rubbish ,, and just a reminder the MALVERN HILLS RALLY is only a few weeks away ,,

john
markoh

Re: winter camping

Post by markoh »

Are all portions taken?
devon john

Post by devon john »

made especially for you Mark and john,tim ,nick , me and posable Neal ,, ;) ;) ;)

i should be there around 11am Friday

john
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

What time you guys expect to be there. I should get there about 4. I had the lamb Tagine at the Yule tide awesome :)
markoh

Post by markoh »

Entry is from 3 p.m. so I hope to arrive about then. I plan to stop at McDonalds Milton Heights and leave there about 2 p.m. I expect it to take me about an hour from there on my Ural.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/McDon ... 356548!3e0
Desmo

Post by Desmo »

devon john wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:01 am just sorting out my camping gear for next weekend the Overland Winter Warmer ,
cooked a Moroccan tagine for around 8 people ,, frozen down ready ,, will be good to meet up with a few silly old sods that want to sit in a field in February ,and talk rubbish ,, and just a reminder the MALVERN HILLS RALLY is only a few weeks away ,,

john
Hi John
Desmo here, See you at Winter Warmer this coming week end , Chris and I will see you at Malvern Hills.
Looking forward to both events.
Desmo
devon john

Post by devon john »

i should be passing near you on Friday morning ,,, trying to get the best pitch :D :D :D

see you there

john

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”