Sun 20/05 Trails

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
zimtim

Sun 20/05 Trails

Post by zimtim »

Hopefully all being well I will have Sunday 20 may off, so does anyone fancy meeting up at Countess services 10.30 for few hours of fun on the plain.

It will be big bike friendly but with the size and depth of some of the puddles this probably won't be for the feint hearted and definitely only those with off road tyres.
6-8 max
or multiple groups if we can a few other leaders and TEC
Tim
YamTen

Re: Sun 20/05 Trails

Post by YamTen »

Is this open to Newbies? I've got the gear, just no idea!
I've got a Xt660z with knobbies, will that make it round the plains this time of year?
Dan
zimtim

Re: Sun 20/05 Trails

Post by zimtim »

I've had newbies along in the past, and they have have been better than some of the supposed more experienced riders.
The planned route is fairly technical with some big puddles and some deep ruts a river crossing or two. If this is your first time out them I would say leave it but if you do have some experience then you are welcome.
I am always trying to organise ride outs so there will undoubtedly be some in future coming that will be suitable.
At moment trying to get as much technical and hard riding in before the KTM rally.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”