Autumn long weekend down at Jax shack....

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Tramp

Autumn long weekend down at Jax shack....

Post by Tramp »

okay .....this is a road ride meet with maybe a little gravel to a nice viewpoint so big bikes are fine :lol: ..max 4 inc me

the dates are friday october 5th meet at Phils place for evening meal and bed...saturday and sunday its road tour seeing the nice bits with lunch out and plenty of coffee/ piss stops :o ...then leave monday am .

the price is 55 euro per person per night so thats 3 nights evening meals , 3 breakfast ,3 night sleeps...basically the shack has 4 single beds and a small kitchen and living room...and a bathroom...lunch is not included in the price ...

Im riding out on the wed night from pompy to caen overnight ferry and stopping the thursday night in france somewhere :lol: 8-) I hate motorways ...arriving phils friday afternoon sometime cause there is so much to see enroute , leaving monday morning again easy trip back stopping the monday night somwewhere ...ferry leaves caen to pompy 4pm on the tuesday so normally arrive caen 2pm ish...

past trips at this time of year have shown huge weather differences...phils 22c caen rain 12c :twisted: ...

...............so either ride down with me on what yet ive no idea ...ive a double cabin booked but no snoring or nightmares please...i hit the ferry then sleep as i need my beauty sleep or i`m a grumpy bastard :oops: or make your own way down and back folks choice.....

phil will be leading the ride outs :lol: unless he gets lost in the Lot and Dordogne area ...

DSCN0724.JPG
DSCN0724.JPG (135.74 KiB) Viewed 2595 times
DSCN0727.JPG
DSCN0727.JPG (132.71 KiB) Viewed 2595 times
DSCN0729.JPG
DSCN0729.JPG (126.48 KiB) Viewed 2595 times
Benson-1215

Re: Autumn long weekend down at Jax shack....

Post by Benson-1215 »

I was interested until the anti snoring part i tell the wife i am dreaming i am a motorbike..
:shock:
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
Griff097

Post by Griff097 »

Benson-1215 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:48 pm I was interested until the anti snoring part i tell the wife i am dreaming i am a motorbike..
:shock:
Lol I was thinking the same and I fancied some more off road than gravel tracks :)
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

If folks snore and fancy offroad then organise a meet yourselfs :lol: :D ...

Ive had too many trips spoilt but loud snoreres etc...doesnt bother sum but hey we all have a choice in life...

Phil can cater for most folks as he aint exactly normal :lol: :lol:
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Cheers Russ , just to clarify..................

Road trips with Bed , self sevice brekkie and evening meal is €55 per night

Dirty trips are All Inc. @ €85 per night

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”