ABR adventure weekend

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
sexysi

ABR adventure weekend

Post by sexysi »

Just booked my ticket for adventure weekend.

Anyone coming up from Kent on the Friday?

cheers si
Oh, Edmund, can it be true, that I hold here in my mortal hand a nugget of purest green?

2013 Triumph tiger 800 xc

1998 Honda XR 250L

2003 CCM 404 DS

2005 MGTF

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentbyways

http://www.kent-byways.co.uk/

ABRAlex

Re: ABR adventure weekend

Post by ABRAlex »

Nice one Si.

See you there
Alun

Post by Alun »

Look forward to seeing you there Si.

There are now 350 riders confirmed as attending and the numbers are increasing by the day so sure to be a few riding up from Kent.
Cone

Post by Cone »

I just tried to book, but it wont let me log in to do so. Even though i am logged in on here??
Can someone help please?
ABRAlex

Post by ABRAlex »

Cone wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:31 pm I just tried to book, but it wont let me log in to do so. Even though i am logged in on here??
Can someone help please?
Hi Cone,
To buy tickets you shouldn't have to register. Not sure why you are getting that.

If you follow this link : https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... tival-2018 you should be able to purchase them without login.

It will ask you to set up and user name and password, but not to remember one or sign in. Worth noting that the login's for this forum are not the same as the website as they are separate systems.

Hope this helps Cone and if you still can't get it to work, pop me an email on [email protected]

Thanks

Alex
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

sexysi wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:50 am Just booked my ticket for adventure weekend.

Anyone coming up from Kent on the Friday?

cheers si
Hi Si, probably do the back roads there via the H Café, get there for beer o'clock... :lol: 8-) .
Oblix

Post by Oblix »

I’m booked in with a CamperVan, just wondering if there’s going to be dedicated(due to space shortage) ? I’m hoping not as i’ll be part of a group without vans.... dont wanna be crawling back to bed over the field.. waking up in someone else’s tent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Alun

Post by Alun »

Oblix wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:18 pm I’m booked in with a CamperVan, just wondering if there’s going to be dedicated(due to space shortage) ? I’m hoping not as i’ll be part of a group without vans.... dont wanna be crawling back to bed over the field.. waking up in someone else’s tent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To fit everyone in there will be a designated spot for campervans but it's a compact site so you'll not be far from anyone or anywhere.
Cone

Post by Cone »

[/quote]

Hi Cone,
To buy tickets you shouldn't have to register. Not sure why you are getting that.

If you follow this link : https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... tival-2018 you should be able to purchase them without login.

It will ask you to set up and user name and password, but not to remember one or sign in. Worth noting that the login's for this forum are not the same as the website as they are separate systems.

Hope this helps Cone and if you still can't get it to work, pop me an email on [email protected]

Thanks

Alex
[/quote]

Nope its is still trying to duplicate my login details and not letting me book.
herman

Post by herman »

Try another browser?
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”