West Wales Weekend ABR Rally 2018

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
tefflon

Re: West Wales Weekend ABR Rally 2018

Post by tefflon »

Hi Oblix

Nice to have you aboard and it’s fine you Can give your money to Big Al when you get there it’s not a problem there are one or two that are doing the same. I’m sure there are some of the boys coming up from London tomorrow . I normally get there early doors but my mate has to work till lunch time so it’s going to be late when we get there but don’t worry there will be quite a few there . Big Als wife Linda is there already in there green transit van just bob along and say hi

Ta steve / tefflon
mr_diver

Post by mr_diver »

Not going to make this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Rantings of A Crazed Lunatic.

Den TeeDiem

Post by Den TeeDiem »

Cracking weekend once again, thanks everyone you were great company.

For those that are interested I have set up a Facebook group for the event called "Sheep Dip Tour - ABR Weekend" for photo sharing and keeping in touch, helping Big Al with the organising and maybe even arranging other rides inbetween the Sheep Dip Tours.

The link is - https://www.facebook.com/groups/251443125510827/

Hopefully it will work, sometimes the Fb search doesn't find it for some reason.
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al Linda and his team

Can I just say a. Massive thank you to Als steam for all those that made this weekend happen . And to Robert and karry for sorting out the Bar And DJ

Many thanks
Steve /tefflon
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Hi folks cracking weekend again nice to meet the usual suspects and the new comers.

As this was a charity event and all proceeds going to such charity the people who ordered food and didn't pay/attend still need to pay big al for the food as it was ordered by yourselves and paid for upfront by al out of his own pocket.

He needs to recoup the monies spent out by himself for the food he made and supplied before any money can go to charity in turn the charity gets less money due to ordering and not paying.

Can all people who didn't pay please contact al or pay through the PayPal link please
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi All

Yes I will 2nd that mans last post if you put your name down for food 🥘 and Carnt or don’t turn up you should still pay for the Food That YOU orderd so it’s for charity and the charity is for a children’s hospice so please pay for your Food
Oblix

Post by Oblix »

Hi Tefflon squared, big Al

Kyle here on the red Africa Twin, big thank you and the sponsors for having that many raffle prises, I got in late Friday night and had a blast all weekend, i’ll be back next year. Got home just after lunch Sunday.

I didnt pay for the dinner, i thought someone was taking the payment while at the queue. More than happy to send that over but dont know how, paypal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Hi mate als PayPal is

bigal110052 @gmail.com

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

mr_diver wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:41 am Not going to make this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hi all.to all that came to the wwr and paid for the food hats off to you but not all paid for there food and people said they were coming and ordered food which was catered for on the basis they said they were coming and ordered/said they wanted food didn't turn up this was an event solely for charity and big al catered for those people out of his own pocket.please can all that ordered and didn't show pay the £12 for the food it's not a lot and it is for charity at the end of the day he doesn't do it for profit and it's unfair to burden him with the cost.i personally think that everyone who hasn't paid and ordered should be named and shamed and they will be

Cheers Teflon jnr

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al
For once I must agree with my son tefflon junior

If you put your name on the list for food and then didn’t turn up well pay up this years charity was for children that only have have a life expectancy of 18 years old
The hospice let’s there friend and family
Stay overnight. And spend time with them till the end

I collected from my lads that didn’t turn up so please pay up

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”