Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Speedfour4
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:36 pm
Been thanked: 4 times

Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by Speedfour4 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:39 am

Will be heading to Salisbury plane for the day anyone is welcome to join.
James

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
chubbyhooker
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 pm
Location: Southampton
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by chubbyhooker » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:22 pm

Sounds good if I’m in the country I’d love to tag along & meet a few more from the forum

Kraut
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 am
Location: kent
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by Kraut » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 am

What's the theme? Any camping?
Make an effort

~ACP~
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by ~ACP~ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:28 pm

I'd love to join you again, but I'll be racing a completely inappropriate 50cc scooter around a motocross track again! :?

Next time...

User avatar
Cone
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:25 pm
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 227 times

Re: Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by Cone » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:42 pm

I'm in, see you there. Wheres the meeting point and time?

User avatar
garyboy
Posts: 2313
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 pm
Location: Pontypridd
Has thanked: 863 times
Been thanked: 349 times

Re: Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by garyboy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:36 pm

will check this out closer to the time 8-)

one-two-three-four
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:00 am
Location: UK
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by one-two-three-four » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:34 pm

~ACP~ wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:28 pm
I'd love to join you again, but I'll be racing a completely inappropriate 50cc scooter around a motocross track again! :?

Next time...
That sounds fun - can anyone join in?!

User avatar
zimtim
Posts: 2363
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 am
Has thanked: 506 times
Been thanked: 417 times

Re: Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by zimtim » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:39 pm

one-two-three-four wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:34 pm
~ACP~ wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:28 pm
I'd love to join you again, but I'll be racing a completely inappropriate 50cc scooter around a motocross track again! :?

Next time...
That sounds fun - can anyone join in?!
http://niftyfiftyendurance.com/

I tried to get a team together last year loads were interested in the riding part , but werent keen on the upkeep, servicing, and sharing the running costs.
It is easier to defend yourself against a thousand enemies, than it is to defend against one backstabbing friend

one-two-three-four
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:00 am
Location: UK
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by one-two-three-four » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:42 pm

zimtim wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:39 pm
one-two-three-four wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:34 pm
~ACP~ wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:28 pm
I'd love to join you again, but I'll be racing a completely inappropriate 50cc scooter around a motocross track again! :?

Next time...
That sounds fun - can anyone join in?!
http://niftyfiftyendurance.com/

I tried to get a team together last year loads were interested in the riding part , but werent keen on the upkeep, servicing, and sharing the running costs.
Thanks - need to research more and read all the info . Looks great fun (I did something similar many years ago)!

~ACP~
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Salisbury Plain sat 24'th march

Post by ~ACP~ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Yes, just buy an old banger, pay the entry fee and turn up. The idea is to raise money for charity. A mate owns and does the upkeep on our bike but you could do it as a team if you so wished. Plenty of info on the link Tim posted and they have a Facebook group. Let us know if you want more info. It's at the Route 34 track near Winchester.

Post Reply

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: devon john and 36 guests