Overland Event 2017

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
scouse

Overland Event 2017

Post by scouse »

This weekend - and even though it's supposed to be a pre-sale only event there are some tickets still available on the gate... :D

http://overlandevent.com/
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
EVskij

Re: Overland Event 2017

Post by EVskij »

Shame there is no access just for one day. Oh well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

EVskij wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:46 pm Shame there is no access just for one day. Oh well! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm with you on that one, shame really.
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

Didn't pre-book and heading down tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some tickets left when I get there. :o
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
vRSG60

Post by vRSG60 »

It didn't look as full as last year, although I'm judging by the second field. The one full of mown grass thats gets everywhere :cry:
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith
scouse

Post by scouse »

vRSG60 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:04 pm It didn't look as full as last year, although I'm judging by the second field. The one full of mown grass thats gets everywhere :cry:
I think a lot more people stopped in the first field this year, kept getting lost getting back to my tent as new arrivals kept changing the way the routes went :)

But as regards the day ticket thing... the venue has a license restriction on numbers on site and limited hard standing parking available... but it's an outstanding venue with great camping facilities ( as I get older I really appreciate the simple joy of access to flushing loos!) and when everyone is in it's just the right size... and even though there are good presentation areas it's also small enough so it gives you an excellent chance to chill and chat over a beer with one of your travelling "heroes" :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”